Parra Coach Sacked

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fox said it may immediate or after storm game. Anderson to be caretaker. What's a natter parramatta?

Those 3 signed don't care about who's coaching its about the $$$$$$$$$ Harrison being the exception as he didn't have a choice really

Doesn'tMatta must have plenty of money to waste.
They must be as rich as the Dogs, but far less professional.

..and in breaking news Will Hopoate reveals he is breaking his Parramatta contract to join the Canberra Raiders. In a brief statement Will said, 'I'm really looking forward to the opportunity of being coached by David Furner at Canberra...'

Please don't equate Mormons with being Bible bashers. They push the Book of Mormon and wacky Americanisms that have nought to do with Biblical Christianity!!! (Despite what they tell you!) According to them Jesus visited the USA and some dude found special gold glasses to translate an additional holy text!!

Back on footy - young Hoppa is currently at Parra and has had a bit of game time in 20s. Like Tony Williams though, those that go to Parra just for the money are prey to the next club that offers them more.

I'm hoping Sticky gets the gig. I appreciate how he has improved the Blues but I still don't rate him in the NRL coaching ranks. He uses player talents very poorly. I can see long-term continued misery for the eels and that warms my heart.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4