Parra chase Johnathan Thurston

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't think Thurston will leave the cowboys. The cowboys are about to offer him a huge contract with third party sponsorships worth 700k per season, which will price every other club out.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/nrl/story/0,27074,25794124-14823,00.html

Thurston's grandma always rings up Radio Sport over here. She rang up a few weeks back saying he was no chance of going to the Warriors (everyone over here was saying throw the bank at him) and has just bought some property in Nth Qld, but if she was advising him she would tell him to head off to Europe haha

Volley link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=181143.msg233128#msg233128 date=1248326825]
I certainly hope you are right One eye, because at the moment he is far from impressive.

While your slamming of Watmough and calling for his axing was fcuken stupid, you're on the money with T-Rex. He's a massive cat.
[/quote]

Eat **** Volley, Try some context before shooting your mouth off.

WHEN I was criticising Watmough he was playing like junk, dropping 3 - 4 balls a game, a couple of silly penalties, and diabolical goal line defence.

Since he has stopped doing those things and started playing like we all know he can, I have been nothing but positive in posts regarding him, but hey don't let the facts get in the way of your grudges.

Knob.

Fro link said:
[quote author=Volley link=topic=181143.msg233133#msg233133 date=1248328947]
[quote author=Fro link=topic=181143.msg233128#msg233128 date=1248326825]
I certainly hope you are right One eye, because at the moment he is far from impressive.
[/quote]
WHEN I was criticising Watmough he was playing like junk, dropping 3 - 4 balls a game, a couple of silly penalties, and diabolical goal line defence.

Since he has stopped doing those things and started playing like we all know he can, I have been nothing but positive in posts regarding him, but hey don't let the facts get in the way of your grudges.
[/quote]

Spot on Fro, Chocs error rate was high and so were the penalty count against him.

As I have stated before I won't bag individual players and Choc is not one of my favourites but I believe if he can continue the form of SOO at club level he can be a fearsome player and a potential future captain in the mould of BK and for this reason I believe that T-Rex can turn it around.

Some players can gel quickly and well with a new side were as some need a little more time, just look at killa at his first season.

I could be wrong and over optimistic but that’s part of the fun for supporting Manly and Rugby League.

Brookvale link said:
edited by Dan - Come on guys you know you can get yourselves in trouble with stuff like that

. . . Thurstone will compliment Mortimer well. . .
You mean like, JT: 'Gee Mortimer, well played'
or, 'I like your haircut Mortimer'. . .?

No Matas, as you would be aware I am willing to cop it from someone with a modicum of a clue.

Unfortunately Volley doesn't fall into that category.

Haha, coming from the dunce who wanted to drop our best player cause he missed a tackle or two and dropped a few balls.

Stick to picking up spelling mistakes hero.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6