Parra - Broncos Game Report

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Broncos came to play. Tate was awesome in early sections. Serious injury to Hindmarsh hushed the crowd.

Tim Smith is something special and McKinnon impressed me. The idiots on Manly forums who said no to Luke Burt are fools.

In the end the superior bench of the Eels got them home. The stadium went gangbusters in the second half and I have never seen it like that. Packed and it didn't even need the artificial chant to get them going.

Even I found myself standing and applauding the play - it was such a high quality game.

It showed how important a good half- back is. Smith directed traffic so well, earned them many repeat sets and controlled the tempo of the game. Broncos were no easy get and it was a very good win, even without Hindmarsh.

After the game the crowd stayed and applauded for 20 mins but the Eels just stood in the middle and turned around instead of doing the slow walk around Brookie that our boys do, giving the crowd a chance to applaud them in all sections. Tim Smith was awarded the Parra Rookie of the year and is likely to win the NRL one too in my view.

If Manly win we are here next week to take them on. Vella was injured as was PJ Marsh. Fui Fui was also wounded but kept coming at them and Morrison looked jaded, having to play more than intended.

Despite their good form of the top three sides I would rather play Parra as we can match up on them better than the other two!!

The crowd was feral on the way out but that shouldn't surprise anyone at Parra!

Crowd feral at Parramatta? I would never have believed!

Tim Smith was just awseome, his passing and kicking game was simply sensational.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4