Parish to Tigers!!! So who will be assistant Coach in 2013..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jatz Crackers said:
MrInvisible said:
You do realise you don't NEED to live in the same area you work? Not many people live in the CBD yet many work there!

Ditto North Sydney.

To be completely blunt, Toovey won't last. Toovey is the Dymock of Manly at the moment and anyone who can't see that is delusional.

He doesn't have the experience, skill and knowledge required to nurture a first grade side.

Consider why he wasn't assistant coach to Hasler!

As harsh as it sounds, Manly should be looking for an established coach to either work alongside Toovey, or become head coach.

How did Toovey succeed this year? He didn't have to do anything as Manly had minimal squad changes and Hasler put many of their plays into action.

That's the harsh reality of it all.

You have just spun your last piece of anti Manly, trouble making, rubbish.

20120722124332!Joker-Clapping.gif

1292223254212-dumpfm-mario-Obamaclap.gif

39dc8d25.gif

Seriously, I hate the bloke and have him blocked. But I'd be happy to unban and unblock him just for a short time to pour out his heart following the storm win in sunday

There's a long list of current assistant coaches at each club over at the making the nut site, in this week's from the couch column.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Join-the-Sea-Eagles-training-team/64637

...The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles are seeking expressions of interest from sports trainers to fill positions within the club’s Junior Representative Program.......

So, any of you armchair experts going to apply, it pays....um.. well nothing.

Toovey has been the incoming coach for over seven years and has been learning the role from our second most successful coach

Jimdog was never intended to be a head coach,I still hope the dogs rot

globaleagle said:
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Join-the-Sea-Eagles-training-team/64637

...The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles are seeking expressions of interest from sports trainers to fill positions within the club’s Junior Representative Program.......

So, any of you armchair experts going to apply, it pays....um.. well nothing.

Maybe in a few years

Isn't Penna already assistant?

I thought Tooves had two, in Parish and Penna?

Anyhow, i'd give Orford a crack at the 20's, Williamson seems to have support in the club but im not convinced, that said, the troops he has been working with have been poor. So i say him or someone new for Reserves.

That leaves a replacement for Parish.

IMO we do want someone with a bit of experience but not someone with too big profile (Anderson, Smith, Sheens etc)

I think Potter is a good shout imo, back from the UK, looking for a gig and unlikey to get the Warriors or Tigers positions

We definately need an experienced tactician , just like Matt Parsh. Mick Potter would be ideal given his background. He has indicated that he would be interested in an Assistant's role in the NRL.

Ox would a gr8 addition as u20's coach..

Paris is off to Parramatta, not Tigers (that was last weeks furphy)....Twitter is saying Potter to Tigers as head coach!!

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/needing-a-hand-to-make-eagles-no1/
or
http://digitaledition.manlydaily.com.au/#folio=29

Hope we get someone who wants to see Manly Soar:angel:

Very funny job description :D
[attachment=375]

MrInvisible said:
Phantar said:
I love Mr Inadvisable's work.

Perhaps we should raid another Club's coaching/support staff Mr I? It's been done before.

And at least we wouldn't have to twist their arms into moving to the Northern Beaches.

Not even outer westie boy Hasler wants to move to Canterbury, or its fellow travelling ****parlour, Bankstown.
You do realise you don't NEED to live in the same area you work? Not many people live in the CBD yet many work there!

Ditto North Sydney.

To be completely blunt, Toovey won't last. Toovey is the Dymock of Manly at the moment and anyone who can't see that is delusional.

He doesn't have the experience, skill and knowledge required to nurture a first grade side.

Consider why he wasn't assistant coach to Hasler!

As harsh as it sounds, Manly should be looking for an established coach to either work alongside Toovey, or become head coach.

How did Toovey succeed this year? He didn't have to do anything as Manly had minimal squad changes and Hasler put many of their plays into action.

That's the harsh reality of it all.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*Breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Is this guy serious? Mr Delusion calling us delusional? Please tell me again how James Graham is innocent

eagles2win said:
Rip Torn - Central Coast Crusaders (u18s)
John Ackland - Warriors U20s
Probably have more chance of the reckoning coming then this one :Dave Fairleigh - Cook Is
Rick Stone - Fiji
Brian Noble - ex Great Britain coach has said in the past he wants to coach in Aus
Paul Green - success with Wynnum Manly

i agree with paul green.

Rip Torn would be a great addition - you can have so much fun with a name like that

HappilyManly said:
http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/needing-a-hand-to-make-eagles-no1/
or
http://digitaledition.manlydaily.com.au/#folio=29

Hope we get someone who wants to see Manly Soar:angel:

Very funny job description :D

That ad is awesome. I like the affinity with wildlife part. I might fax my Aussie Wildlife Rescue certificate, earned at Currumbin Sanctuary, to the Sea Eagles.

C'mon Blakey! Come back, I was most upset when we lost him the 1st time. See manly daily.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8