Parcell please

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes but also that characters name is Parcell

I do agree though he has an amazing long passing game and is much cleaner around the ruck. I would think Ali would be a better impact player in small bursts at the end of each half
Chemical Ali is better in larger bursts

Api for mine was the better of the two 9s. He did the hard yards early with plenty of defence against a fired up and massive pack. Our boys laid no platform meaning his 4 runs were all essentially off the back foot but he still asked some questions around the ruck. His service was good also. Parcel was brought on to expose a tiring big pack we were much more in the contest in the second half as they tired yet he produced zero runs and his service was good but a tad erratic at times. I don't think we can start parcell. The physicality of the early encounters is not something he is yet used to. Needs to ask more questions with ball in hand. I assume that is his role coming on late

Koroisau wasn't that bad he was actually pretty good and made far more tackles but def up give Parcell more game time but he needs to run the ball, Koroisau was more controlled were as Parcell threw some stupid passes that got us in trouble
Nrl stats say that Parcell and Api made the same number of tackles when adjusted for relative time on the field. Api missed four tackles and Parcell none. Parcell also saved a certain try over the line with a strip. I don't recall bad passes from Parcell at all. Maybe we watched different games?

I think most of us were surprised to see API named to start this game. He hasn't been back from injury that long. Have my doubts how ready his is.

Another decision with a question mark next to the rookie coaches name.

I still think Parcell would be best deployed off the bench, just earlier. He needs to be on at the back end of the first half. If you want to give him 30 mins, put him on after 25, take him off with 25 to go, and unleash him on the tiring pack.

Koroisau is the better of the nines, Parcell came on when the forwards where stuffed and had to do less defence he threw silly no look passes that put our halves under pressure and for me i am happy to see him dropped. Koroisau threw some great short balls to our props and kept the doggies on there toes. Trent won't be dropping Koroisau as he did nothing wrong and Parcell did nothing more or better then api

Koroisau is the better of the nines, Parcell came on when the forwards where stuffed and had to do less defence he threw silly no look passes that put our halves under pressure and for me i am happy to see him dropped. Koroisau threw some great short balls to our props and kept the doggies on there toes. Trent won't be dropping Koroisau as he did nothing wrong and Parcell did nothing more or better then api
What do you really have against Parcell?
You have been against him since the get go. Is it personal and if so give us the GOSS.
Personally I'd love to see them both firing.

I would love to see them both firing as well but Koroisau IMO is far better player just my opinion mate
That's a fair opinion but you come across as more anti Parcell than pro Api.
Out of interest
How games gave you seen Parcell play last year?

You know what will get everyone really firing on here? If Ballin has a blinder and gets MOM for the tigers this week. Oh, the screams will be something merciful.

You know what will get everyone really firing on here? If Ballin has a blinder and gets MOM for the tigers this week. Oh, the screams will be something merciful.
I don't want a 30+ year old hooker that in injury prone when we can have 2 great young guns that can do his job better

Api for mine was the better of the two 9s. He did the hard yards early with plenty of defence against a fired up and massive pack. Our boys laid no platform meaning his 4 runs were all essentially off the back foot but he still asked some questions around the ruck. His service was good also. Parcel was brought on to expose a tiring big pack we were much more in the contest in the second half as they tired yet he produced zero runs and his service was good but a tad erratic at times. I don't think we can start parcell. The physicality of the early encounters is not something he is yet used to. Needs to ask more questions with ball in hand. I assume that is his role coming on late
I couldn't disagree more actually. Parcell engages the defensive line much better than Api does which is why we made more metres in the second half. The defensive line sees him start to come out so they push back on their heals rather than continue to come up as a defensive line, giving our ball players and runners more room to move. This was very evident the moment he stepped on the park.

I am not sure we should carry two hookers, so Parcell would be a clear choice for me as our number 9.

Yep we did watch different games. Our attack looked rushed and frantic until Parcell came on. Then it looked cool, calm and ordered. His pass selection was superb I thought. Yes it could be coincidental - maybe the Dogs had tired by then - but there was a noticeable change in Manly's composure as soon as Parcell appeared.

I agree Trent is likely to stick solid with Api in the run-on side. Trent has consistently mentioned Api's name at the top of his big name recruiting in just about all interviews since the get go - so it was no surprise to see Parcell on the bench. Maybe he's made some sort of guarantee to Api?

The Api/Parcell combo was ok just crap coaching leaving Parcell on the bench for the first hour.

30 minutes in should have come on as the dogs tired but no, we left half our bench just warming it for an hour whilst forwards were walking

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6