Panthers to wear Pink against us

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
petro.jpg

May as well let the refs keep their strip as well for the match

"PENRITH captain Petero Civoniceva has unveiled the pink strip his side will wear in their round 14 match against Manly to celebrate the third annual Women In League round.
Penrith stars will join 40 local volunteers and fans to unveil the pink jerseys, shorts, socks, boots and even pink footballs that they will use in the round, which runs from June 12-15.

The Harvey Norman Women in League Round is a celebration of the role women play in Rugby League and also a chance for us to say thank you to the many women who help build the foundations of our game, NRL Chief Executive, Mr David Gallop, told NRL.com.

Women play significant and diverse roles in our game, from mums and grandmothers on the sidelines to coaches and players, volunteers, referees and support staff.

But what they all have in common is they work tirelessly week after week to support and grow our game from the grassroots through to the Telstra Premiership level."

God they look like referees, we can probably count on them making a host of bad decisions then :)

gee they're gonna cop it wearing pink.

and teams think we dispect them now. imagine some of the slagging in the ruck

I hope Checcin is referee for the game.  Then choc and Mattai can put a few hits on him and then say sorry Checcin I thought that you were a panthers player because you were wearing pink. 

Does that mean that the refs will wear Panthers jerseys? There goes another game due to refs being pussies.

Was, and still am tempted to chuck in a joke or 2 about Petero in the Pink, but probably not wise in the current Gallen climate :p

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Was, and still am tempted to chuck in a joke or 2 about Petero in the Pink, but probably not wise in the current Gallen climate :p

I think I know where your going with this one K.E. ........ Dare I Dare I Not

:-X  :-X  :-X  :-X  :-X  :-X  :-X  :-X  :-X  :-X

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7