Panthers show Manly the way

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

doc

Reserve Grader
Manly have twice the strike power of Penrith.
If we show the same patience, ball control and thirst to get repeat sets with grubbers into the in goal as the Panthers do though, we will win the comp.
The current game against the Warriors is a perfect example. We'd be up by 30 with the amount of ball Penrith have had,

If we stop trying to score the easy way, we have the talent to win!

Thats pretty much our problem at the moment we have zero patience. Need to go back to basic footy.

The Panthers have had twice the injuries we've had but don't seem to be as effected by it. I think in the favour is that they really are a team of solid players. They don't really have the standout players, they have players who are ex Origin players (Kite, Soward), some up and coming stars (Moylan, Mansour). And then some underrated players who just do their job (Elijah Taylor, Segeyaro).

To me they seem like a team who just knows what they need to do and how to do it.

However, I seriously doubt they have the extra gear needed to win a comp. And I'll be shocked if they beat the Roosters, or even if the Roosters do not win comfortably. Whereas I still believe if we click we can go all the way......it's just a matter if we can find that PHCKN on switch!!

Penrith have been under the radar all year and have defied all their critics by having a solid game plan.

A good point is for us, the lack of repeat sets that we are getting, finishing off our sets, with the new rules, I would like to see us run the ball on the last when attacking rather than a meaningless kick that goes dead.

We have lacked energy at times in games and this is the time to stand up!!

Lets face it, really its completing your sets and holding on to the ball...do that and we will go a LONG way towards winning.

Which dickhead decided to release Symonds, and buy thay complete nuffy Winterstein ?

Sure, he looks fierce, but fmd, he's as average as average can be.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4