Panthers feeder club Blacktown Workers link with Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mitch

Bencher
A few reports on Twitter that Blacktown Workers (Penrith feeder club) will now link with Manly effective immediately. Apparently they will play NSW cup in 2017.

Anyone out there aware of this? I had heard that Manly lower grades were looking further west to bring in players, so this doesn't surprise me greatly.

I played for Blacktown Workers when i was 13 to 19 in the 80's, back then Cambridge park (or possibly they just had all the good players) and then St Marys were Penrith's feeders. Blacktown were just a Div 2 club generally, and were on the news some time ago unfortunately when a player headbutted a referee.

I have long moved on, but didn't hear from anyone back home that Workers were finally realising their potential. Great Club and complex.

This was from a Sports Journo out at the Nepean News.

'Lower grades news with confirmation Panthers feeder club Blacktown Workers has linked with Manly effective immediately'

I played for Blacktown Workers when i was 13 to 19 in the 80's, back then Cambridge park (or possibly they just had all the good players) and then St Marys were Penrith's feeders. Blacktown were just a Div 2 club generally, and were on the news some time ago unfortunately when a player headbutted a referee.

I have long moved on, but didn't hear from anyone back home that Workers were finally realising their potential. Great Club and complex.
Is this the same as the Ron Massey cup club?

Won't someone think of the Cougar!

Jamie B should be the Patron if not captain / coach.

Is this the last year ?

I know the NYC is meant to end in 2017 as well
Thought so. Wasn't it part of that clown richo's master plan to regionalise the 2nd tier throughout nsw and qld ? I actually thought it was one of his rare good ideas...
In theory.

Shouldn't you be busy posting Joe Kelly's email 1,000 times on the threads?
And shouldn't you be busy defending imposters and borrowing quotes from other people? I know you may struggle with the simple things, but surely you can come up with something yourself?

I was a director at Rugby League Ireland when he was playing for them. Like Hasson he only played for Ireland, I wouldn't say he has ever lived there or spent much time there he is as Irish as Trent Hodgkinson is English.

Funny that. I see my family background as being part Spanish, given the name and even though the members of the family who moved from that country, left for England in the sixteenth century, and then Australia in the late nineteenth century.. Still...

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6