Panoutas Peterides

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lovefooty said:
Can someone please explain why zorba would be the Italian R L media director. When would they play other than the world cup. He has used his mate Ritchie to give it a run in the telecrap to day.

It seems Ritchie will write what ever crap zorba wants. Zorba is his leak.

PS
Isn't Zorba Greek not Italian.??

Actually your wrong, Italy has two comps, the national team play in the Euro comp every year so Vic Mauro and Benny Falcone might head over again at the end of the year.

Unlike nations here in the Pacific the RLEF(Rugby League European Federation) organize yearly comps so could eventually see them improve

It's already proven that if you offer Zorba a free flight, hotel room and some food vouchers, he'll travel anywhere, any time.

Cambo, maybe I'm missing something in all this but I'd like to know just how Peter Peters hanging around the Italian team like a bad smell, gives the world cup an ounce more credibility or makes the Italians even slightly more competitive.
IMO, it's got nothing to do with what he knows and everything to do with who he knows.

eagles2win said:
lovefooty said:
Can someone please explain why zorba would be the Italian R L media director. When would they play other than the world cup. He has used his mate Ritchie to give it a run in the telecrap to day.

It seems Ritchie will write what ever crap zorba wants. Zorba is his leak.

PS
Isn't Zorba Greek not Italian.??

Actually your wrong, Italy has two comps, the national team play in the Euro comp every year so Vic Mauro and Benny Falcone might head over again at the end of the year.

Unlike nations here in the Pacific the RLEF(Rugby League European Federation) organize yearly comps so could eventually see them improve

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the Italian side but my question is why would they want anything to do with him. (Zorba)
He cast a black shadow over any thing he does.

WAMF said:
It's already proven that if you offer Zorba a free flight, hotel room and some food vouchers, he'll travel anywhere, any time.

Cambo, maybe I'm missing something in all this but I'd like to know just how Peter Peters hanging around the Italian team like a bad smell, gives the world cup an ounce more credibility or makes the Italians even slightly more competitive.
IMO, it's got nothing to do with what he knows and everything to do with who he knows.
Yea mate I don't know but there seems to be a real manly look to their support staff with Donny and Andre there.

Maybe Vic mauro has hooked them up.

I am sick to death of you Zorba....p1ss off and go to Belmore or back to Greece...Just leave us alone.

Might be a bit hard to go back to Greece considering he was born in Australia, tosser!

Pontian Sea Eagle = Panoutas Peterides = Peter Peters!

I'm an Ironstine!

Yeah righto. Racism is your friend!

Telling a person with Greek heritage to go back to Greece is about as racist as you can get, redneck.

I'm on a soapbox because i take umbrage at your racist comments?

You're small minded and racist!

boo hoo....I take offence to being called a racist...Just cause Id like to see someone leave us alone doesnt make me a racist, you do gooder. To many of xxxxxx around like you that make it impossible to say anything, without the political correct banner geting flown....I bet your a public servant to go with it...Grow up xxxxxxxx

[edited for language]

Frogz said:
boo hoo....I take offence to being called a racist...Just cause Id like to see someone leave us alone doesnt make me a racist, you do gooder.

You suggested because he has Greek heritage, he should go home to Greece. That's a racist comment and i'm offended by it, redneck.

Frogz said:
To many of xxxxxxxx around like you that make it impossible to say anything, without the political correct banner geting flown....I bet your a public servant to go with it...Grow up xxxxxxx

I'm probably the most politically incorrect person i know. Although, unlike you, i'm not racist.

Ok, let's have a spelling contest.

Post 34, line 3, position 14, which word should have been used here?

Your, You're or Ur?

Ahhhh... thats it a teacher......just go away and play in your sandpit.....

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2