Pacific Islands Tests

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
getimage.jpg

I have a special interest in the junior Roo,s and Kiwi game.One of my mates at work son is in the junior Kiwi,s side,Cowan Epere. A big unit and a good player.My mate also used to play for penrith years ago,a top bloke,he is a gentle giant and he really wanted his son to play for the aussies,s because he was born here,but he has Kiwi heritage so he chose the Kiwi,s.He is a very proud dad thats for sure

Fiji will enter the 2017 NSW Intrust Comp

PNG have been in the QLD Intrust Comp

End of year test between Samoa v Fiji in 2016

(Greenturd is at Parra Stadium for the. Pacific Islands games :sweating: )

Haha Williame going for the Maori sidestep. Buddy you're playing for Fiji lol

21mins Hex makes a great break, only to get hit by Mead with one of the best front on hits :p

These Teams sure love tossing the ball around :)

The Pom Ref is great. No back chat, just keeping both sides honest :clap:

Maybe T Red drops out of the second row so we can have an all international 11/12 with Marty and Goodall

I have a special interest in the junior Roo,s and Kiwi game.One of my mates at work son is in the junior Kiwi,s side,Cowan Epere. A big unit and a good player.My mate also used to play for penrith years ago,a top bloke,he is a gentle giant and he really wanted his son to play for the aussies,s because he was born here,but he has Kiwi heritage so he chose the Kiwi,s.He is a very proud dad thats for sure
A good mine of mate I work with is cowans uncle!
Watched him in the 20s all of last year for Penrith and he is a big boy and killing it

Maybe T Red drops out of the second row so we can have an all international 11/12 with Marty and Goodall
He looks good and runs at the line .
I thought he was a winger when he was at Manly a few years back. Niw an honest second rower :nod:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6