OZ vs Kiwis - Score predictions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought the Kiwis were very good tonight. Forwards were excellent. Moa was great, so was Bromwich. I also thought Mannering put on some great shots. Whare just continues to impress with each game he plays.

There was always a massive chance IMO that the game was going like it did tonight. Firstly they had a lot of guys on debut so they weren't going to be lacking for effort, but more importantly they had been written off by all and sundry. Any professional sportsmen worth their salt will be stung by that sort of criticism and that type of performance was always on the cards.

I think this was the first steps of what will be a very good kiwi side for the next few years heading into the next world cup. You add Foran and Luke to that side and that is probably that little bit extra they were missing tonight.

Rusty Cage said:
MOM Thurston........ again.

Not sure what game I was watching?

Agree. Even Cronk was far better from an Aussie point of view.

Just wondering...the point about Dean Whare getting better all the time...

Who do peeps prefer - if you had to choose - Peta Hiku, or still have Whare?

Peta, easily for mine. Covers more positions and has even more improvement in him than Dean.

Agree tho; very good effort by NZ.

Jerry1 said:
Hiku has made a fair few blues this game - still he's been good. Looking good for manly in the future. He will learn a lot from this.

I believe this is spot on. The challenging experience will have done Hiku the world of good this evening... a lot better than a good game would have done him. There is so much up in this guy and he seems to have the temperament to handle it. Looking forward to the development in years to come.

^ Just on Dean Whare, it's great to see he keeps improving. Strikes me as a player willing to learn, and he obviously learned a lot from Matai in his time with Manly. Even though he might not be as naturally gifted, I wonder if he might end up being a better player than Will Hopoate.

How peaceful was it see a game with one referee.

Hayne should have put his whistle away but i guess no one told him it was a test match and not a NRL game.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
^ Just on Dean Whare, it's great to see he keeps improving. Strikes me as a player willing to learn, and he obviously learned a lot from Matai in his time with Manly. Even though he might not be as naturally gifted, I wonder if he might end up being a better player than Will Hopoate.

If gus keeps talking him up every time he plays.....whare's manager is going to want a few more zeroes on his Dean's next contract!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4