OZ vs Kiwis - Score predictions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Its the old Aussies that should be sacked, and Sheens besides. Smith, Slater, Myles, Gallen, Parker, Morrises, Boyds - they can all GO, i'm sick of looking at them. Time for new blood :exclamation:

Who would have had money on NZ leading 18-12 at half time?

The Aussie attack seems to be moving at snails pace. Maybe its about time Sheens got DCE out there to combat what Johnson is doing for the Kiwis. Sadly I can't see him yanking Cronk though.

As an Aussie I want us to win, but I'm glad the Kiwis are making a game of it. Maybe it will shut up people like those at the Telecrap who've been bagging this game from the moment the NZ team was announced.

The ozzies will win this but at least the kiwis are in the game. I thought it would be a walk in the park. Enjoying watching this though.

Donny Singe was screaming for the concussion stop with Moa, and didn't get it. Thats when Bird scored :dodgy:

The Echidna called yet another knock on, backwards - just like in th GF :mad:

Hope that the Kiwis win it, sick of the entitlement attitude of the Oz side :cool:
DCE excluded from last comment :angel:

Suggested New Kangaroo Team:
Stewart, Taufau, Jennings, Gagai, Uate, Brooks, DCE, Lawrence, Ballin, Mason, Fifita, Woods, Gower, u get the idea

Hiku has made a fair few blues this game - still he's been good. Looking good for manly in the future. He will learn a lot from this.

think he needs to work on ball security, he did these sorts of errors in that match against the drizzle Rd 1

That was better from the Kangaroos, even if we did get a lucky penalty.

Can someone explain how Darius Boyd is in this Aussie team?

I'm sorry and you can call me a cynical old fool but this test is rigged. Ch nein have said we don't want everyone turning off by a thrashing so keep it tight till towards the end and the Kangaroos can run away with it.

Is this the worst Kangaroo side of all time.

I don't remember a weaker side.

Jerry1 said:
Hiku has made a fair few blues this game - still he's been good. Looking good for manly in the future. He will learn a lot from this.

Probably the worst player on field.

Hayne's been told just like in the 2013 GF start giving them the penalties get them home. What a farce.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2