Over it. 2012 team lineup.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
So time to put all this mess behind us. We need more threads about the team and next season and less about that traitor

My WCC lineup

1. B Stewart
2. M Oldfield
3. J Lyon
4. S Matai
5. D Whare ( assuming Wolf is still out)
6. Foran ( pleeeeeeese dont go)
7. DCE
8. King
9. Ballin
10. Kite
11. Watmough (now my favorite player for his comments recently)
12. T Rex
13. G Stewart

14. D Lussick
15. J Galuvao
16. J Buhrer
17 G Rose
18. V Mauro
19. T Robinson
20. D Harrison

Not a bad lineup Tooves is going to inherit an awesome group of players. Come on guys and gals time to get excited about 2012 just look at the team we have.

Watch for Anthony Watmough to go to another level next year. He will thrive under Toovey's drive and determination. I get the impression that he and Des weren't that close.

Is Joe going with Des ? I must have missed that in all the excitement. That's a big loss IMO, he was solid this year.

Chip and Chase said:
Is Joe going with Des ? I must have missed that in all the excitement. That's a big loss IMO, he was solid this year.

OOPs sorry how could I forget the mighty Joe. No hes staying mate sory to worry you.

A YART is needed Ryan. Do you think Oldfield will be able to rectify his defensive lapses? Someone mentioned Riccardi, is he any good? When will Wolfie get back? When and where are our trials? Who's getting what for Xmas?

At this stage i would personally have Whare ahead of Oldfield.

Not that i dont rate Oldfield but i think Whare is the better all round package atm

I would hope the young guys props would get a bit more time next year. having rose, king, kite and Joe all in the top 17 could make us a bit too big and slow.
I hope Joe has another huge year.

Same problem as this year. Props. Can they step up again and the young guys further improve?

If they do we are a huge chance again.

1. Brett Stewart
2. Michael Oldfield
3. Jamie Lyon
4. Steve Matai
5. Dean Whare
6. Kieron Foran
7. Daly Cherry-evans
8. Jason King
9. Matt Ballin
10. Joe Galovau
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Glenn Stewart
13. Jamie Buhrer
14. Vic Mauro
15. Tony Williams
16. Tim Robinson
17. Darcy Lussick

Berkeley_Eagle said:
We haven't signed Whare, King Rose or Robinson up yet

King and Rose were in Manly Dailx as staying till end 2013.

#WinIt42V (The answer is 42 :D)

I really feel that the Boys will go up and beyond to help 2v in his inaugural year.

Has any Coach won the GF as a rookie?

HappilyManly said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
We haven't signed Whare, King Rose or Robinson up yet

King and Rose were in Manly Dailx as staying till end 2013.

#WinIt42V (The answer is 42 :D)

I really feel that the Boys will go up and beyond to help 2v in his inaugural year.

Has any Coach won the GF as a rookie?

Phil Gould in 88 with the Scumdogs
Michael Hagan in 01 with Drugcastle
Ricky Stuart in 02 with the Rorters
2V in 2012 with the Premiers.

Just a question on the 2012 line up

Vic Mauro.

Am I alone in thinking he seems a great plodder?

Watching 2011 - he would need a fair step up to hit even Darcy's level.

Safe yes. But do we need safe in the 8/10 ?

id heard rose had signed on til 2013. Surely kingy would re-sign as he is co-captain and been with manly for ages.

That is a strong looking side, its just the debate about wingers.
Wolfman vs oldfield vs whare.

I personally think that wolman wont be right to play given the nature of his injury. i also think with a whole off season to practice and develop with killer and matai, oldfield and whare will grow and be good wingers in 2012

I think we're right for forwards for a bit, it's the backs I'm worried about.

Lyon is still a class above all centre's but is getting older (would love to pick up Croker from Camberra).
Same with Matai (Konrad Hurrell from the junior Warriors would do nicely).
I've covered positions with players I see as similar to Killa and Skivvy.

Have heard that Whare will eventually go back to the All Black system to try his hand there

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6