Out come the knockers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was listening too some of the knockers on the 2SM talking sport show. I had to laugh when one of them said look where Manly is on top off the table haha they were mostly made up of Knights,Roosters,Storm and some supporters of the Titans lol.

And how it's so unfair that Jamie Lyon is not playing in the SOO 3 match some of them went as far to say he should be made to play no matter what theres always a sharp tool in the shed hey lol.

Have you ever heard an intelligent person on talkback. They tend not to air them as 'dumb' and stupid people probably rate better. Looneys provoke reactions and that is what most Newcastle supporters are.

They don't have talback in Newcastle itself because the populace haven't worked out how to use the telephone yet.  Must be hard to dial when one's knuckles are dragging on the floor.

Canteen Worker link said:
Have you ever heard an intelligent person on talkback. They tend not to air them as 'dumb' and stupid people probably rate better. Looneys provoke reactions and that is what most Newcastle supporters are.

So you have rang up talkback a few time CW    :-* :p

Listen to the mob that call Alan Jones, oh I forget they are all Liberal party stooges

To the tune of Rod Stewarts "We are Sailing"

Overated?
Overated?
Overated? We don't care..
We are Manly,
Manly Warringah,
No one likes us
We don't care...

I must say, there's been a bit of support in the Telegraph's comment section.  Mainly from fans who are angry with the team selection, but i was really surprised not everyone was against him.

I thought this post was going to contain a picture of Pamela Anderson topless

vidmar link said:
To the tune of Rod Stewarts \"We are Sailing\"

Overated?
Overated?
Overated? We don't care..
We are Manly,
Manly Warringah,
No one likes us
We don't care...

You need to wash your mouth out?

To suggest the the blokes on here know the tune to a Rod Stewart song ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6