our season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sharx

Reserve Grader
considering loss of players from last year, hasler-gate, road trips ,injuries and suspensions,making 4th spot was a great achievment.
we gassed at the end.
back to back is mission impossible these days
i am proud of the team and the season had many highlights.
hopefully a good off season with new players we can come back next year.
I thought Toovey has done a great job.no other team could have achieved what we did with those obstacles.
Manly forever!!

Good post. Everyone needs to put tonight's disappointment behind them and look ahead to next year.

I was at that last GF qualifier we lost in 1975. We were badly beaten on that occasion too. We came back and won the next year.

I asked the question a couple of weeks ago about weather we were an ageing forward pack. Unfortunately it showed tonight. We've seen the best of most of our forwards. Hopefully the next crop of young forwards will be as good.

Yeah overall the year is still pretty good and it aint slash the wrists time. We'll be back but chances like this dont keep coming. Anyway.

Obviously ball control and attitiude was 99% of our problem....but seriously all week the Storm were saying they were keying in on Glenn Stewart....and yet we served him up on a platter with sideways balls as time after time defenders rushed up on him out of the line to smash him as he took the ball.

Where was our game plan for that ??? Think our coaches and some of our players can learn a fair bit from tonight too IMO. Not blaming Glenn...more the way we set up him up to be smashed.

Amazing effort to get this far having to start from scratch.

The Son of Sam has the Manly Player's sorrow upon his head:mad:. He so deserves that overpaid sloth - karma:p

Thanks to 2V and the courageous, but battle weary Players:angel:

Lets all regroup in March,it has been an exhilirating 2012:)

Thanks to Perry and 2V,we will have a strong and stable side till 2015 at least:angel:

Note:Manly lost to the second placed Team, Scum lost in 2011 to the 8th placed Team!
And the 40 - 0 GF loss will live in the annals of the Ringins for all time:p

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4