Our season is still alive

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Too true, we couldn't buy a bit of luck today. DCE has 2 kicks 1m too long from 50m out that could easily have pulled up, 9/10 when you hit the upright like that it ends up a try, Parra offside all day including the 2 big hits they put on to dislodge the balls before their first 2 tries yet the ref forgot his whistle
Agree. refs should of blown the whistle on so many occasions

Mathematically we are in with a shout but the reality is we had to win today and we were well short of what was required to do so. We disrespected the ball and Parra and we payed a huge price.

We are gone.
Should of been in the 8 with big wins against Canberra and Parra, we struggled against Canberra and got beat today..
We need big scores in the last 2 games and for Saints to get smashed in one of their games.
There is a reason we are now paying $51

The fat lady is warming up but she's not approaching the microphone just yet.

I think she's warming up the vocal cords and working out the set list , but it ain't over until next week.

The fat lady is warming up but she's not approaching the microphone just yet.

I think she's warming up the vocal cords and working out the set list , but it ain't over until next week.

I'm out of optimism because now it's out of Manly's hands.
What happens, happens. Maybe we beat the Roosters by 20 points, and Saints lose, but I'm not thinking about it this week, and I may not tune in until half time for the Roosters game. Kind of over it.
The amazing thing about human beings is we always fall for the same traps. Playing a weak team at home, you think about running a score and forget about winning the game. Manly did not not play as a team today - how many balls hit the ground, how many flat passes were there, how many times did they go wide early. Human fallacy.
Fell for it again,
NYEagle

There had a dig the last 8 weeks, it's no secret the season was ruined by kids fighting over the Money jar. I had vibe like most very hard to stay up for as long as they have. Cannot fault effort, but today showed our pigs get dominated at times.
I just want boys to show some pride, I happy we avoided the spoon in all honesty. Some good players have come through namely jake t of course.
I have hope for next season toovs got shafted no doubt, I fell uneasy not to be playing finals. There some good kids coming through this place, along with some decent recruits.
Saints are a joke and will get owned round 1 of finals.

But you know what

We are well are truly alive in the u/20's

Who knows if we drag 4 th position and have an upset win in week one of the finals then we may be one win away from Grand Final.

Our u/20's players will only gain from this finals experience and will be better off for 2016.

You think give the crop of players a few seasons and we will be back fighting for the title in 1st grade.

Given how disrupted and de-railed this season has been I'm just happy we're avoiding the spoon.

A proper off season
Take a month or 2 off to recover
Let the players go that don't want to be here go!!

2016 have a committed bunch of 25 players who want to be here and to play for the famous and proud club!!

I do not think we will make the semis, however I feel we will be a lot better against the Roosters.

We are relying on the Titans playing well for two games in a row for the first time this season. Good luck on that one.

LG was their best and he ended up with a tripping charge :confused:

I think Manly will lift for the Rorters, but I can't see the Drags losing both their games :(

Honestly I think we're gone. Yesterday did it. But it is in the realm of possibility to sneak in.
st merge were woeful on Thursday. They won and managed to look worse than we did and in dry conditions. The titans were shocking and they won.
There is a slight glimmer of hope. Unlikely for sure. But it's there.
Regardless of the 8, win, lose or draw in the final two games, I'll be happy if the boys give it their all and fight hard for pride in the maroon and white and for the mighty Tooves.
Next year an new chapter begins.
Forever, Go Manly!

Last edited:
Are any teams above us likely to lose all their points for cap breaches / atrocities / Rorts / peptides? Cmon there is still time have faith!!

We are done, we are a mathematical chance but in reality we are no chance. I look forward to next year and hope the team can start better then they did this year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4