1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Our season is still alive

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Shaka1eye, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Shaka1eye

Shaka1eye Active Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +91 / 11
    I refuse to believe that's us for the year. The Titans gave the Raiders a touch up today & could well beat the Dragons. St Merge are always good for a choke or two. We snag a win against the Roosters & we have every chance of an unlikely finals appearance.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 9
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. andyvb

andyvb Active Member

Ratings:
    +310 / 32
    I'm with u! I can see dragons losing the last two games!!!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  3. Blue pill

Blue pill Member

Ratings:
    +106 / 49
    The season is alive for 8 Other teams we have two games left, roosters by 30 next week

• Troll Troll x 3
  4. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,839 / 103
    After that woeful performance we don't deserve a chance.
    We had everything to play for, against a terrible team, yet were out enthusiased and outplayed.
    There is absolutely no excuse for being out enthusiased when your season is on the line.

• Agree Agree x 9
  5. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,795 / 122
    True enough. But the problem for our players might be overcoming the deflated mental attitude following today's loss.

6. Red Pill

Red Pill Optimist & Troll Inquisitor

Ratings:
    +431 / 15
    We do not deserve it this year
    Only for Tooves sake

• Troll Troll x 1
  7. effnic

effnic Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +215 / 6
    Bahahhahahhaa. You obviously didnt watch the titans v canberra game. Both teams were absolutely terrible. Dragins will put a big score on them. Our season is done. Just bloody accept it. Manly played like they have already booked their trip to bali in 2 weeks and they dont want finals to get in the way of that.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Simonmyers11

Simonmyers11 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,033 / 97
    we need st george to get flogged and for us to win by good margins against both roosters and cronulla. possible i guess. friday night is suppose to be another rainy wet game though. weather killed us today, didn't play well at all in those conditions. Manly loves a dry track so they can use the ball a lot and forwards can pass, and do the second phase play. Take that out of manly and dont play that simple forward game plan

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Shaka1eye

Shaka1eye Active Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +91 / 11
    The dragons weren't overly impressive in their win either. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see them get beaten. We just have to make sure we take out the Roosters. Where there's hope there's life.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Shoe1

Shoe1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,642 / 74
    If we lost to Souths and won today would we still be gone??

We thought we'd lose one of the last few games, pity it was against the "easy beats".

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. mave

mave Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +720 / 28
    We dont deserve to be playing finals footy after that dissapointment of a display today.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Frogz

Frogz Don't mess with the goat, he has photos. Premium Member

Sydney, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,392 / 36
    I cant believe all the cr@p posted. This team has been up for 2 months, winning games and everyone rides on the back of that. We lost...OK stiff sh1t....we only just won last week and we are down and out on our feet. Well done to get this close, we aren't dead and buried but pretty close to it. We wont win the spoon but we will finish just outside the 8....To all the winging haters, go to hell. I am proud of our team, they have done all they could do and today it just didn't click...Take the upright away and Matai scores....what could of been.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. davohan123

davohan123 Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +986 / 56
    The one thing

Next weekend I hope 2V's get the performance from the players he deserves for his last game incharge at Brookvale oval after what was dished up today!!

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
  14. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    If thats the case then Broncos dont deserve to play finals footy after the touch up we gave them, neither do souffs and don't even start on the storm losing to us twice when we could barely field a fit team

Dragons lost 7 straight so dont deserve it either.

Top 4 comp now

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    Too true, we couldn't buy a bit of luck today. DCE has 2 kicks 1m too long from 50m out that could easily have pulled up, 9/10 when you hit the upright like that it ends up a try, Parra offside all day including the 2 big hits they put on to dislodge the balls before their first 2 tries yet the ref forgot his whistle

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Eagles2nv

Eagles2nv New Team, New Beginnings 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,408 / 35
    Yeah its possible to still make it but the dragoons have a fairly easy run home. Well I wont give up till r26 (Or if we have met our fate this weekend) but my glass is slowly becoming emptier.

17. mave

mave Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +720 / 28
    None of those teams were playing for their respective seasons.

We were.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dummy Spit Dummy Spit x 1
  18. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    and we lost our hooker injured only to lose by 4

19. tookey

tookey Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,254 / 131
    Isn't toovey coaching against the sharks?

20. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    I believe we are done. Even if we won it was still an outside chance we would get in. The rain killed us today.

• Agree Agree x 1