Our season is still alive

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bahahhahahhaa. You obviously didnt watch the titans v canberra game. Both teams were absolutely terrible. Dragins will put a big score on them. Our season is done. Just bloody accept it. Manly played like they have already booked their trip to bali in 2 weeks and they dont want finals to get in the way of that.

I refuse to believe that's us for the year. The Titans gave the Raiders a touch up today & could well beat the Dragons. St Merge are always good for a choke or two. We snag a win against the Roosters & we have every chance of an unlikely finals appearance.
we need st george to get flogged and for us to win by good margins against both roosters and cronulla. possible i guess. friday night is suppose to be another rainy wet game though. weather killed us today, didn't play well at all in those conditions. Manly loves a dry track so they can use the ball a lot and forwards can pass, and do the second phase play. Take that out of manly and dont play that simple forward game plan

You obviously didnt watch the titans v canberra game. Both teams were absolutely terrible. Dragins will put a big score on them.

The dragons weren't overly impressive in their win either. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see them get beaten. We just have to make sure we take out the Roosters. Where there's hope there's life.

If we lost to Souths and won today would we still be gone??

We thought we'd lose one of the last few games, pity it was against the "easy beats".

I cant believe all the cr@p posted. This team has been up for 2 months, winning games and everyone rides on the back of that. We lost...OK stiff sh1t....we only just won last week and we are down and out on our feet. Well done to get this close, we aren't dead and buried but pretty close to it. We wont win the spoon but we will finish just outside the 8....To all the winging haters, go to hell. I am proud of our team, they have done all they could do and today it just didn't click...Take the upright away and Matai scores....what could of been.

The one thing

Next weekend I hope 2V's get the performance from the players he deserves for his last game incharge at Brookvale oval after what was dished up today!!

Last edited:
We dont deserve to be playing finals footy after that dissapointment of a display today.

If thats the case then Broncos dont deserve to play finals footy after the touch up we gave them, neither do souffs and don't even start on the storm losing to us twice when we could barely field a fit team

Dragons lost 7 straight so dont deserve it either.

Top 4 comp now

I cant believe all the cr@p posted. This team has been up for 2 months, winning games and everyone rides on the back of that. We lost...OK stiff sh1t....we only just won last week and we are down and out on our feet. Well done to get this close, we aren't dead and buried but pretty close to it. We wont win the spoon but we will finish just outside the 8....To all the winging haters, go to hell. I am proud of our team, they have done all they could do and today it just didn't click...Take the upright away and Matai scores....what could of been.

Too true, we couldn't buy a bit of luck today. DCE has 2 kicks 1m too long from 50m out that could easily have pulled up, 9/10 when you hit the upright like that it ends up a try, Parra offside all day including the 2 big hits they put on to dislodge the balls before their first 2 tries yet the ref forgot his whistle

Yeah its possible to still make it but the dragoons have a fairly easy run home. Well I wont give up till r26 (Or if we have met our fate this weekend) but my glass is slowly becoming emptier.

If thats the case then Broncos dont deserve to play finals footy after the touch up we gave them, neither do souffs and don't even start on the storm losing to us twice when we could barely field a fit team

Dragons lost 7 straight so dont deserve it either.

Top 4 comp now

None of those teams were playing for their respective seasons.

We were.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6