our run home

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
ROcTsGp6.gif

5 wins will give us 32 points and a finish around 4th-6th.

Not bad for the season we have had.

I can see 3 maybe 4 at best...and that puts us in the "death zone".

However perhaps the win at the weekend maybe just the tonic for a resurgence, such as the Eels are experincing so who knows.

I'm only confident of beating Newcastle & Canterbury, but then again I was also confident of beating Canberra at Brookie.

Tigers - Too much Speed
Melbourne - Always lift against us
St George - At home, to tough for us
Kiwis - Currently on a roll, will be tough
Easts - Currently on a roll, will be tough

Sadly, I only see 26 or 28 competition points. Plan for Mad Monday on 6 September.

I hope I'm wrong

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
can you see 5 wins, it is a tough run

The only game I would give us little hope in is Dragons.

Knights and Dogs are wins.

Roosters, Tigers and Warriors are just like us and lack consistency. These are games we could win or lose by 20.

The Storm only turn up every second week, they look like shot ducks the further the seasons goes on.

Well,it's getting on in the day!The NRL is supposed to have the draw 5 weeks in advance.We are playing r20 this weekend,so r24 (warriors for us) should be released sometime today.Gee this waiting to see what day/time we get ****s me!!!!!!

That is a tough run, realistically we need to finish on 30 points to be any hope.

I would hate to get caught in 5th again and exit week one

I can see 5 or 6 wins if we keep playing like we did on the weekend. Although the Sharks weren't really a good indication as they were pathetic!

vs Tigers - Although playing well they still aren't consistant for the full 80 mins like us. We should be able to beat them at home.
vs Knights - should win this one comfortably
vs Storm - the way the storm have been playing we should get the points at home. Although they do lift against us, the season is starting to catch up to them. At home we should win
vs Dragons - realistically we will lose this one, but i'm hoping we at least give them a game to remember for the finals
vs Warriors - if played during the day we should win this one quite well at home. I'm still not convinced about the Warriors.
vs Roosters - 50/50 game. This game worries me but we have a good record against the Roosters in recent years. Hopefully a win but can't pick this one.
vs Bulldogs - by the last game the dogs will be out of finals contention and we should smack them in this game. Hopefully put a good performance in to get ready for the semi's.

My final prediction is we should finish 4th or 5th. But i'll be happy if we just make the finals this year. Hopefully we can confirm a few signings soon and being in the finals will give the young guys some good experience for next year.

I see about 4 wins tops unless our form suddenly improves in the second halfs. If we can beat the Tigers by a nice margin then it could start a patch of great form for us. A win against the Dragons and Warriors would be awesome.

ayjay007 link said:
Well,it's getting on in the day!The NRL is supposed to have the draw 5 weeks in advance.We are playing r20 this weekend,so r24 (warriors for us) should be released sometime today.Gee this waiting to see what day/time we get s**ts me!!!!!!

At a guess the Warriors game might be Saturday, Roosters game Sunday, and the Bulldogs Saturday (no Monday night game in the last round yay!!)

After going on the NRL finals prediction site I think we are are real chance of 4th, until I played with that i thought we would miss the 8.

http://www.nrl.com/FanZone/LadderPredictor/tabid/10868/Default.aspx

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6