Our Off-Contract Players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
With all this talk of who we should sign, what about who we should re-sign?

Tyson Andrews, Uiti Baker, Matt Ballin, Delroy Berryman, Cheyse Blair, Michael Chee-Kam, Clinton Gutherson, James Hasson, Justin Horo, Jordan Latham, Jack Littlejohn, Dunamis Lui, Willie Mason, Manaia Rudolph, Ligi Sao, Tony Satini, Siosaia Vave, David Williams

All of the above are currently listed as off contract on zero tackle, with Ballin basically across the line

From there i would say Gutherson is an absolute must whilst Lui should also get another deal!

Sao has a great platform to show his worth whilst Latham is still coming through, at this stage sign up both

Chee Kam is running out of time to show he offers value

Andrews, Blair, Littlejohn can all stay if they are happy on second tier wages

Horo, Hasson, Williams, Satini can go

Vave, Rudolph, Baker, Berryman...........unlikely to attract much attention, see how they go this year, see if we can get better options........wildcards

Mason i assume to retire

If Chee Kam can't crack it for a spot in the current 17 he won't be re-signed. 3 years at the club and he's delivered zero. Very dissapointing. I for one thought he was going to be a star after watching him in the 20's.

I'm really disappointed with how Chee Kams gone tbh, he was an absolute gun for the Raiders NYC team and I was cheering when we pinched him thinking we had a potential superstar on our hands but he really hasn't progressed at all. Granted he has had a fair few injury problems but if he can't secure a bench spot this year then its bye bye.

Just found this link:
http://m.nrl.com/crunch-time-for-chee-kam-at-manly/tabid/10874/newsid/83398/default.aspx

He's got a good attitude, hopefully he can make his mark this year:
"Tooves said in the off season review, this is my last year and if I want to stay here then I've really got to show them that I really want to stay – so I've got to make the most of this year and play my heart out because I really want to stay at this club," he adds, the desire audible in his voice.
"Re-signing and playing good footy are the main goals. I really like this club – if I get a chance to I'll re-sign but I've got to show them the faith they've showed in me – it's my last year so I've got to make it happen."

Has anyone been watching Lui this season??
Went hard against the Eels & was 1 of the best against Storm - apart from Gutherson who will come good with half decent luck - Lui is the biggest improver & if he maintains that - is easily the 1st to retain from that bunch, with Sao in the running if he can retain a spot around the top 17.
Chee - Kam - can say what he wants & wish him luck, but far from convinced with anything he has put on the table in the top grade.

If Chee Kam can't crack it for a spot in the current 17 he won't be re-signed. 3 years at the club and he's delivered zero. Very dissapointing. I for one thought he was going to be a star after watching him in the 20's.
Yeah, so did I. He looked like he had the goods for sure, still, he might turn it around.

People seem to be jumping to Lui's defence.....................but we all seem to be agreeing that he should be re-signed??

I thought I read somewhere Gutherson had re-signed, maybe I am wrong.

Wolf needs to be punted along with Hasson, Mason and Horo.

Invest in youth.

As long as Hasson and Horo go, i'll be pretty happy. Wolf should probably be shown the door also.

I'd keep Chee Kam, I think he'll come good once he gets regular weekly game time.

I'd like manly to re-sign Wolfie just to have him around he can sign one of those 50 cent contracts just in case we need him we need a wolf howling around Brookie at night eating raw foods walking around the fence and talking to the fans

Yep keep mason. Horo and hasson will not be resigned.

I rate Jesse as we'll but he has been outshines by Lui and Jake T.

Chee kam has some work to do that's for sure

lui is turning out to become a gun, definite re sign hes played wellin all 3 games this year and was one of the only solid players against the dogs tonight along with sene lefao trbojevic and mateo. definitely sign gutho, get rid of hasson horo. Sign tyson jlj sao and rudolph and see if willie wants to play next year. pick one between chee kam and wolfie and we'll be set

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8