our no1 ticket holder

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
it would be against his record to keep this promise so I am not going to hold my breath.

Also remember lots of talk that with Baird in State government we would get the rest of the $30 million we needed.

Still nothing there

Bairdo seems to have really come through with the goods.

If only we can get that Rah Rah team playing out of Brookie. Then all these ballyhoo old boy right wing twats will be all over it. They might even put in a rowing course and a Polo field.

I say old boy.

Shouldn't the Number One ticket holder actually be a fan of the club?

Who was the last holder? Was it Tom Keneally? Now he went to every game he could and was a genuine, passionate Manly fan.

Mr Rabbit is neither a fan, genuine or passionate.

weev said:

Who was the last holder? Was it Tom Keneally? Now he went to every game he could and was a genuine, passionate Manly fan.

You are being ridiculous. The Prime Minister has his hands full with a myriad of issues and calls on his time, not the least being trying to contain the Fat Man. Ask the Manly pack how tough it was handling Kasiano?
You may not like Mr Abbot but to accuse him of not being genuine and passionate is disingenuous.

No, he's not genuine.
He's a North Sore blow in with a history of being a Rugger fan.

I figured you'd be a good person being a Who fan.

weev said:

Mybludog (Russ) was our #1 Last year, He is a rank and file Fan, top bloke and bought it at auction so put $ into the club.

Though minor in the scheme of things, Tony Abbott did get the Federal Government funding for our lights being upgraded at Brookvale Oval with not much fanfare, a number of years ago. Minor but that happened quickly once approved.

Duff said:
Bairdo seems to have really come through with the goods.

If only we can get that Rah Rah team playing out of Brookie. Then all these ballyhoo old boy right wing twats will be all over it. They might even put in a rowing course and a Polo field.

I say old boy.

But I say Duff old chap, we've had a heap of great right wingers, admittedly all they had to do is catch the ball and fall over the line, but hell, they still had to catch it.:p

weev said:

Mr Abbott is not a Rabbit he is a proud Eagle and he is not only our no1 ticket holder but the no1 man of our country
You should have seen him in the sheds with the boys singing the Manly victory song . John Howard never sang his teams victory song when he was the dragons no1 ticket holder
I feel very proud that we have the no1 man of our great country as our no 1 ticket holder of our great club :D

Duff said:
No, he's not genuine.
He's a North Sore blow in with a history of being a Rugger fan.

I figured you'd be a good person being a Who fan.

Poor form playing the man not the ball.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4