Our Nines Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Very good team
Suprised Foz is selected, maybe to make a point regardless of his future that he is 100% Seaeagle 2015 - as you would expect of a champion.

Don't really like both DCE and Foran getting selected..........play one, keep the other safe

Don't really like both DCE and Foran getting selected..........play one, keep the other safe
I expect it's 2 cover the rules (regarding players you pick) but don't expect either 2 see much game time (I'm hoping anyway)

I expect it's 2 cover the rules (regarding players you pick) but don't expect either 2 see much game time (I'm hoping anyway)

Surely not Mavin, check out the Storm team

1. Young Tonumaipea
2. Kenny Bromwich
3. Will Chambers (Captain)
4. Kurt Mann
5. Richie Kennar
6. Dayne Weston
7. Cameron Munster
8. Hymel Hunt
9. Tim Glasby
10. Marika Koroibete
11. Travis Robinson
12. Christian Welch
13. Ben Hampton
14. Billy Brittain
15. Francis Tualau
16. Nelson Asofa-Solomona
17. Suliasi Vunivalu
18. Shaun Nona

Surely not Mavin, check out the Storm team

1. Young Tonumaipea
2. Kenny Bromwich
3. Will Chambers (Captain)
4. Kurt Mann
5. Richie Kennar
6. Dayne Weston
7. Cameron Munster
8. Hymel Hunt
9. Tim Glasby
10. Marika Koroibete
11. Travis Robinson
12. Christian Welch
13. Ben Hampton
14. Billy Brittain
15. Francis Tualau
16. Nelson Asofa-Solomona
17. Suliasi Vunivalu
18. Shaun Nona
lol I take it back yeah the storm team looks like it is taking the piss. I would have sent an u20's team personally I have no time for this comp or the all stars game.

Just to keep it on the current page....:

Sea Eagles Nines Squad
1. Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
2. Manaia Rudolph
3. Jayden Hodges
4. Brayden Wiliame
5. Tony Satini
6. Kieran Foran
7. Clinton Gutherson
8. Tom Trbojevic
9. Peta Hiku
10. Tom Symonds
11. Cheyse Blair
12. James Hasson
13. Feleti Mateo
14. Jesse Sene-Lefao
15. Josh Starling
16. Michael Chee Kam
17. Blake Leary
18. Dunamis Lui

edit: More importantly.....:

Shortly after arriving in Auckland the Sea Eagles will visit the Ronald McDonald House and Starship Hospital to spend time with children waiting for, or recovering from, a transplant.

Last edited:
Now that is one hell of a good team.

Just laid out some good cash at Bet365 on eagles to win at 29 to 1. Not sure they are up with the team announcement. Get in real quick.

Aahhh, it's in the bag already! We might as well not even go and they can just play for the runners up cup. Toovey can pop around to NRL HQ this afternoon and collar the cheque. Big night at the old club house tonight!!

image.jpg

image.jpg
Nice odds too
May have a lazy $20 on

Surprised (like many) to see both Fozzie and DCE selected , AND I would have thought Fozzie would have been the Captain....not sure what to make of this.

Otherwise a better team than we sent last year, maybe they are a bit more serious this year

Fantastic team. Berryman is clearly not be in the running for NRL this year, otherwise he would have been a logical pick with his extreme pace (reputed).

Fantastic team. Berryman is clearly not be in the running for NRL this year, otherwise he would have been a logical pick with his extreme pace (reputed).

Yeah I am surprised the Berryman isn't there. Similarly I am a little surprised to see Tom Turbo's name on this list. I know he's highly regarded and set the world on fire in the 20's last year, but we don't usually throw our kids even the good ones in the deep end. He hasn't played a game of NSW Cup yet. The coaching staff must really think T2 can mix it with the big boys.

got in before Luxbet dropped the price. they've only dropped it to $21 though, so still good value. Let's go boys, a win would make a nice kitty to start the season with.
Untitled-2.jpg

I must admit that DCE as captain is surprise...it could either mean that the club is expecting Foran to stay and have dangled a carrot in front of Cherry, or they know Foz is leaving and have not bothered to promote him...or it could mean nothing.

Looking forward to getting a look at some if the newbies even tho it is a Mickey Mouse tournament

NZ are no doubt the team to beat - especially on home soil, may do a $30 on Manly $10 NZ for money back...could easy be the finalists.

Interesting the Daily regurgitated that Chee-Kam story from the clubs site but added that a strong showing at the 9's and he's almost assured a spot in Tooves squad. Must be turning it on at training...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4