Our Nines Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
you'd have to have rocks in your head to play Snake. He'd be great no doubt, but he has dodgy hamstrings, and its a risk so early in the year to put him under any duress.

We NEED to win the 9's to reunify the team and rebuild the trust and belief in each other. The fans NEED us to win to prove our dominance in rugby league. We need to go all out, field our strongest team possible and to hell with season 2015.

We've won enough grand finals over the last few years. Any player not willing to put his body on the line should be dropped or sacked. Win the 9's at all costs!! If it means torn hammy's and ACL's, so be it! The 9's is what is important!! WE MUST WIN THE 9'S!!!!

Tear up Ur 9's teams and start again. New rules 18 players in a squad, one from the top 5 paid players and 12 players from our top 25 ie from our nrl squad.

Would love to Mate, but I'm drunk as. The joy of being you own boss. Thursday morning is off to a flying start LOL! You do it.

Our team should be announced in the next couple of days.

The hard part is which reserves are in our top 25?

Anyone who had surgery during the off season I have avoided.

One player must be from our top 5 paid players.
1. Jamie Lyon.

The Maximum players allowed from outside our top 25 list is 6. I'm starting here because for mine the real benefit of this tournament is getting these fringe a graders around the top team.
2.Manaia Rudolph
3.Jack Littlejohn
4.Brayden Williame
5.Delroy Berryman
6.Dylan Kelly
7.Blake Leary

Twelve players need to come from that top 25 players list.

8.Peta Hiku
9.Feleti Mataeo
10.James Hasson
11.David Williams
12.Jayden Hodges
13.Ligi Sao
14.Michael Cheekam
15.Clint Gutherson
16.Justin Horo
17.Willie Mason
18.Tom Symonds

Note Jake Turbo is recovering from injury so I ruled him out, or he may well have been one of the first players I picked.

1. Trbojevic
2. Wolfy
3. Killer
4. Hiku
5. Williame
6. Gutherson
7. DCE
8. JSL
9. Hodges

10. Hasson
11. Chee Kam
12. Mateo
13. Symonds
14. Littlejohn
15. Rudolph
16. Leary
17. Blair
18. Lui

When is our side announced?

I see Newcastle, Canberra and the Warriors have named their squads

I reckon;

Run-on Squad

Gutherson (FB)
Cheyse Blair (wing)
Satini (centre)
Hiku (centre)
Wolf (wing)
Cherry (half and 5/8)
Hodges (dummy half)
JSL (forward)
Tom Symonds (forward)

Extended Bench

Tom turbo terrific
Brayden Williame
Jack little-john
Manaia Rudolph
Delroy Berryman
Chee-kam
Leahry
Horo
Feleti Mataeo

Apart from me and the wife …….anyone else going?

Who are our top 5 paid ??

DCE, Foz, Snake, Killer,then ?? Matai, Ferris ??

I wouldn't be risking Snake, Killer or Skivvy if I could help it. Not keen on rosking DCE or Foz either to be honest, but if I had to pick one it would be Foz.

Other than that get as many of the fringe backs in there as possible. Morriessy, Wolf, Blair, Satini, JLJ, Ferryman, Rudolph, Will I Am, to get some footy under their belt.

Good question C & C for that 5th highest paid.
Out of the others, I'd go for DCE to blow some cobwebs out. His running kicking and playmaking might be better suited plus Foz is already in the All-Star game so I doubt they'd pick him anyway.

I'd put Killer in. Looking a little on the chubby side after his Christmas cheer.

We NEED to win the 9's to reunify the team and rebuild the trust and belief in each other. The fans NEED us to win to prove our dominance in rugby league. We need to go all out, field our strongest team possible and to hell with season 2015.

We've won enough grand finals over the last few years. Any player not willing to put his body on the line should be dropped or sacked. Win the 9's at all costs!! If it means torn hammy's and ACL's, so be it! The 9's is what is important!! WE MUST WIN THE 9'S!!!!

You sound like a Cronulla fan....

C & C, would quote but not working

Last year you had Brett, Lyon, DCE, Foz, Choc & Gift as our top 6

5th place now surely would ne Matt Ballin

I can't see Foran playing. His head is nowhere near the Manly space with all the negotiations with other clubs going on in his head.

Confirmed squad from the Club.

Sea Eagles Auckland Nines Squad

As a 2015 Sea Eagles Member, you have the inside word on our Auckland Nine's squad with the announcement sent exclusively to Members before anyone else!

The Sea Eagles will inject a double dose of magic at this year’s Auckland Nines after Daly Cherry-Evans and Kieran Foran were included in Geoff Toovey’s 18-man squad.

The star halves pairing will feature together at the Nines for the first time after the Sea Eagles opted to rest Foran last year following a taxing World Cup Campaign with the Kiwis.

Having failed to stamp their mark on the tournament’s inaugural year, the Sea Eagles have named young prospects Clinton Gutherson and Tom Trbojevic, as well as new recruit Feleti Mateo, in a bid to take out this year’s trophy.

Ace halfback Cherry-Evans will again captain the side in Auckland, with Manly to face Parramatta, St George Illawarra and Newcastle in the group stage of the tournament.

Shortly after arriving in Auckland the Sea Eagles will visit the Ronald McDonald House and Starship Hospital to spend time with children waiting for, or recovering from, a transplant.

Sea Eagles Nines Squad

1. Daly Cherry-Evans (c)2. Manaia Rudolph 3. Jayden Hodges
4. Brayden Wiliame 5. Tony Satini 6. Kieran Foran 7. Clinton Gutherson 8. Tom Trbojevic 9. Peta Hiku 10. Tom Symonds11. Cheyse Blair12. James Hasson
13. Feleti Mateo 14. Jesse Sene-Lefao 15. Josh Starling 16. Michael Chee Kam
17. Blake Leary 18. Dunamis Lui

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4