Our newest supporter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Frank said:
Congratulations Clint. Name? You have plenty in our first grade squad to choose from. :)

Hor-hay perhaps? :)

Congrats Clint!!

Thanks everyone. Very proud Dad.

Eli Nathaniel.
I tried to get Geoff Toovey Hayward across the line but my Dragon supporting wife wouldn't go for it. :mad:

Well done Clint.

You know, about 12 weeks (maximum) is the right timeframe for letting the missus settle into motherhood and then your "right back on the job" so to speak.

So Clint, we will all meet you back here in 12 months and do this congratulatory stuff all over again, as we expect you to keep up with this sort of top shelf performance.

Congrats Clint, and more importantly Mrs Clint. I hope he wasn't born in the caravan.

The safe arrival of your little front rower should be a load off your mind. You'll be able to concentrate on the tipping comp with a bit more effort now mate.

Jatz Crackers said:
Well done Clint.

You know, about 12 weeks (maximum) is the right timeframe for letting the missus settle into motherhood and then your "right back on the job" so to speak.

So Clint, we will all meet you back here in 12 months and do this congratulatory stuff all over again, as we expect you to keep up with this sort of top shelf performance.

Huh, 12 weeks you say. That explains a lot, I thought she "protests too much" at 10 days...........huh!

Looking forward to seeing him run around for Manly in the next 18 years or so.

Congratulations mate.

BAC7zblink_elbaby10HL1.gif

Clint said:
He will grow into it. At 9 pound 5 he's well on his way.
Very proud Dad today. :):):)

@[globaleagle] - can you resize for me please bud? Thanks mate.
Bloody showoff.....just jokin' mate, congratulations!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6