Our New Sponsor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mybludog link said:
Zorba said this morning........there will be massive news anounced in 2 weeks in Melbourne. He hopes it's kept quiet till then but if it gets out.....so be it.

Sounds like sponsor will be named on the Saturday of the game........boys run out with a new jersey and smash the purple scum.........oh yeah

Wouldn't it make more sense to do what most teams do and call a press conference, that way you get your sponsor a plug on the 6pm news as a quick 15 seconder in the sports report.

don't get too excited, remember the LAST HUGE NEWS!!! Wait, Not Greg Inglis, No, Not million dollars sponsors but MAORI TELEVISION yay!!!  :D :eek: ::)

Love the commentator accent on Maori TV: Centres: Steve Marrrtie and Dean Farray; 

Captain of the Gate link said:
[quote author=Mybludog link=topic=186547.msg318141#msg318141 date=1298779189]
Zorba said this morning........there will be massive news anounced in 2 weeks in Melbourne. He hopes it's kept quiet till then but if it gets out.....so be it.

Sounds like sponsor will be named on the Saturday of the game........boys run out with a new jersey and smash the purple scum.........oh yeah

Wouldn't it make more sense to do what most teams do and call a press conference, that way you get your sponsor a plug on the 6pm news as a quick 15 seconder in the sports report.
[/quote]

Captain,i believe sending them out in the new jerseys will just grow the anticipation of who will be our sponsors

Darren link said:
don't get too excited, remember the LAST HUGE NEWS!!! Wait, Not Greg Inglis, No, Not million dollars sponsors but MAORI TELEVISION yay!!!  :D :eek: ::)

Love the commentator accent on Maori TV: Centres: Steve Marrrtie and Dean Farray;
Darren that is the way whare's name is pronounced. Seriously your negativity and sarcasm is very tired mate

Darren link said:
don't get too excited, remember the LAST HUGE NEWS!!! Wait, Not Greg Inglis, No, Not million dollars sponsors but MAORI TELEVISION yay!!!  :D :eek: ::)

Seriously mate, there's a new 'Have a Whinge' forum now, I suggest you have a think before each of your posts to see if your comment belongs there.

swoop link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=186547.msg318148#msg318148 date=1298782999]
I really hope the team are \"Healthy\".
I also hope Lowey finds a \"Penn\" to sign them up.
We'll see if your right Ryan.
[/quote]

Lucky guess eh swoopster?
Hehehe
Almost as lucky as when I mentioned Matai was being sought by The Warriors, and that Quantum were going to pull out of their existing agreement (even though they are back now)

All comes to me in my dreams you see.

Ryan link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=186547.msg318150#msg318150 date=1298783222]
[/quote]

Hehehe
Almost as lucky as when I mentioned Matai was being sought by The Warriors, and that Quantum were going to pull out of their existing agreement (even though they are back now)

[/quote]
As far as I'm concerned I would have rather let Matai go and keep Farrar.

No idea what you're talking about re. Quantum.

And the pounding of the chest over today's chestnut ain't much to brag about.

Goes to show once again how amatuerish the club is if it can't even keep this deal a secret.

swoop link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=186547.msg318627#msg318627 date=1298885844]
[/quote]

Hehehe

[/quote]

Goes to show once again how amatuerish the club is if it can't even keep this deal a secret.
[/quote]

Like I said before - I guessed. I guessed based upon skill levels of our management. Remember me grinding on Lowe right at the start, and getting flamed for it?

There's no chest pounding here.

Just utter disappointment and frustration.

Rambo1987 link said:
Centrebet are still on the back of the jersey

Everytime they run our with Penn / Quantum emblazened on their jerseys, it will be a testament to Lowes failures as a leader and CEO....AND those who appointed him.

Ryan link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=186547.msg318637#msg318637 date=1298886349]
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=186547.msg318627#msg318627 date=1298885844]
[/quote]

Hehehe

[/quote]

[/quote]

Like I said before - I guessed. I guessed based upon skill levels of our management. Remember me grinding on Lowe right at the start, and getting flamed for it?

There's no chest pounding here.

Just utter disappointment and frustration.
[/quote]

I blame our amatuerish management team.

You got flamed for bagging Lowe before he had a chance to prove himself and we still don't know if he's to blame.

I've been saying for months that we lack professionalism and that there are many at the club out of their depth.

And seems to have stopped the boardroom rubbish.  We've got a competitive team and the season starts soon.  If there's fault to be apportioned then all the management team must put their hands up.

Garts link said:
He got us 2 major sponsors, stop your whinging.

**** off. He so did not. LoL. You almost had me. I honestly thought you were being serious there for a moment.

Ryan link said:
[quote author=Garts link=topic=186547.msg318648#msg318648 date=1298887060]

f**k off. He so did not. LoL. You almost had me. I honestly thought you were being serious there for a moment.
[/quote]

You dumb bastard :)

Garts link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=186547.msg318659#msg318659 date=1298887495]
[quote author=Garts link=topic=186547.msg318648#msg318648 date=1298887060]

f**k off. He so did not. LoL. You almost had me. I honestly thought you were being serious there for a moment.
[/quote]

You dumb bastard :)
[/quote]

Heheheh - hey, at least I cottoned on :)
A bit wiser in my old age. Would have latched onto it earlier on :)

DSM5 link said:
And seems to have stopped the boardroom rubbish.  We've got a competitive team and the season starts soon.  If there's fault to be apportioned then all the management team must put their hands up.
Yes, a masterstroke.  Run the club so badly that a broke Delmege can't afford to prop up his share of losses.  Brilliant!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4