Our New Sponsor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Well 7 days ago the Manly Daily said our new sponsor would be announced in 10 days - I assume Monday is DDay.

When the announcement appeared in MD, I wondered if there was any coincidence that we were about to head over to NZ for the trial.  I thought maybe the announcement was going to be made over there?  If that was the case, with whats happened there the last week, it wouldn't surprise me if its delayed.  Possibly to coincide with our season launch.

Canteen Worker link said:
Does the Season Launch seem like a good moment to announce it???

Gives Choc a good chance to welcome the new sponsor on board, he does this well at season launches.

Brookie4eva link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=186547.msg317783#msg317783 date=1298640066]
Does the Season Launch seem like a good moment to announce it???

Gives Choc a good chance to welcome the new sponsor on board, he does this well at season launches.
[/quote]lmfao  :D  :)

Masked Eagle link said:
When the announcement appeared in MD, I wondered if there was any coincidence that we were about to head over to NZ for the trial.  I thought maybe the announcement was going to be made over there?  If that was the case, with whats happened there the last week, it wouldn't surprise me if its delayed.  Possibly to coincide with our season launch.

If it's going to be annouced in NZ then it would be a safe assumption that it is a NZ company, no ? Perhaps L&P

Chip & Chase link said:
[quote author=Masked Eagle link=topic=186547.msg317768#msg317768 date=1298632149]

If it's going to be annouced in NZ then it would be a safe assumption that it is a NZ company, no ? Perhaps L&P
[/quote]

Try closer to home. MUCH closer to home....(rolls eyes)

Since the anouncement that we have secured a sponsor all has gone quite on the Lowe front. I wonder why?

A major sponsor, all quiet on the boardroom front, a fit and performing team.  Now all we need is for an announcement to redevelop Brookie as a league ground and all will be sweet. 

DSM5 link said:
Now all we need is for an announcement to redevelop Brookie as a league ground and all will be sweet. 

I can't see that coming to fruition soon, nothing it it for either side of politics, waringah council run by numbnuts.

As for the money already given to the council some of it has gone to repairing the Jane Try stand roof which should have come from the council coffers and not the grant.

DSM5 link said:
A major sponsor, all quiet on the boardroom front, a fit and performing team.  Now all we need is for an announcement to redevelop Brookie as a league ground and all will be sweet. 

See Zorba article in Manly Daily SAT 26th Feb.
Enjoy

Zorba said this morning........there will be massive news anounced in 2 weeks in Melbourne. He hopes it's kept quiet till then but if it gets out.....so be it.

Sounds like sponsor will be named on the Saturday of the game........boys run out with a new jersey and smash the purple scum.........oh yeah

I really hope the team are "Healthy".
I also hope Lowey finds a "Penn" to sign them up.

swoop link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=186547.msg318148#msg318148 date=1298782999]
I really hope the team are \"Healthy\".
I also hope Lowey finds a \"Penn\" to sign them up.
We'll see if your right Ryan.
[/quote]

Mmm Hmm, hope I'm wrong too be honest.
Really, REALLY hope I'm wrong.

I hope it isnt the owners having to dip into their pockets again, in order for us to have a jersey sponsor...if it is, then serious questions need to be asked.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6