Our new media manager

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
With Manly commanding 90% of the local RL stories over the past month it must be a busy time for Zorba's replacement. Does anybody know how she is going, if she is trying to put a positive spin on matters, if she is planning to keep we fans abreast of things, if she is having any influence at all?

Or is she too being targeted by The Dogs?

I think she IS doing lots of positive Press Releases BUT guess what...the Tele isn't interested.

The one re Dave Warwick is the only one picked up, and that's because it was actually a "big" news story.

Mark from Brisbane said:
I think she IS doing lots of positive Press Releases BUT guess what...the Tele isn't interested.

The one re Dave Warwick is the only one picked up, and that's because it was actually a "big" news story.

There should be a press release section on MWSE site so that we can read what she is sending to the media.

tookey said:
There should be a press release section on MWSE site so that we can read what she is sending to the media.

And a automatic feed for this site. Would go a long way in dampening unecessary hysteria.

Maybe Manly should tell the Telecrap to **** off for good and send exclusives to the SMH &manly Daily

Oh and welcome back bones

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Maybe Manly should tell the Telecrap to f**k off for good and send exclusives to the SMH &manly Daily

Oh and welcome back bones
Good idea except for the fact that the MD is a News LTD publication

Larissa said:
Awesome idea to post our press releases online.

Stay tuned for more details!

Larissa
For sure then at least we will know what's true and what isn't Guesswork Journolism which many of these hacks do

Larissa said:
Awesome idea to post our press releases online.

Stay tuned for more details!

Larissa

Larissa ... Has anyone told you how awesome you are lately?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2