Our new logo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
As part of the redesign and move to a new site back-end I have had the logo revamped, modernized and improved.

it is now live on this site, in a somewhat condensed form.
Would love to know your thoughts on the new logo as it will be appearing on stubby coolers etc one day in the future.

Dan

Looking very good. Have you got the design trademarked? I can see a WHOLE lot of merchandise stemming from this one day very soon. It will be up there along side Manly and Sea Eagles as licensed product names supporters would be willing to purchase. I certainly would be proud to have 'silvertail' apparel draped over me.

thanks mate. Something I am working on, forms have been submitted for various parts of that puzzle.

I will be rebranding the site and have various parts of the logo to use for different things. Basically the tail is the most recognizable part of our logo and something we will be looking to brand ourselves from

Noice!

Ctrl 5 hey, very good. It's like that beer ad where everything gets better after it's been dunked in the river...........

After pressing Ctrl 5, the logo looks better, I'm looking better, there's extra cash in my wallet - you beaudy!

i'll change the twitter one in a minute, i will use one of the bigger pics for it. Bear with me for about 20 mins though

I like it....I like it alot

Love how there is fine detail added into the feathers.

I Hope you have shirts added to the short-list of items you're going to print this fine looking logo on, as this new tail would strike fear into oncoming opposition fans who dear look @ it.

Thanks berks I had to do some image manipulation to get it right. But I think it looks ok now. I took away the maroon background but fee free to change it. You use Twitter more so happy to go with what you like. I can send you the high res versions if you like.

@[Joey] They are on the list. Thinking about setting up a pre-order shop so i can do them in a big enough batch rather than have too much stock on hand.

I want to get decent quality stuff as well, more likely polo's

had a bit of a play around with the twitter avi
I think thats just about right Look at right at the twitter box

Looks good, crisper and cleaner.

Canadian wife says it reminded her of the opera house whilst aussie husband said it reminded himm of canadian first nations head-dress.

The world is weird but the logo's good!

:)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7