Our latest signing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
In todays SMH's Fitz Files

"Josh Robinson. The year 12 Toowoomba lad, who broke the Darling Downs regional record for the under-16 400 metres last week, has been sent a signed football by the bloke who held that record for 25 years, Tim Horan. Robinson has been signed by the Manly Sea Eagles, with scout Noel "Crusher" Cleal describing him as "freakishly talented".

Can I just be the first person to call for his immediate debut into the first grade side at the expense of whomever is deemed the scapegoat for our next loss.

The Gronk said:
Darren tells me he is a bit old and would have preferred someone from year 11.

He told me he felt he was a bit slow as well. Prefers recruits that break 100m records not 400m ones.

Good to see Fitzgibbon is right up to date with current news. We anouced the signing of this kid back in March this year. His bandana is obviously too tight for his head.

http://www.silvertails.net/news/5439-manly-sign-toowoomba-speedster-joshua-robinson

^

To be fair he said 'has signed', not recently signed, or just signed or about to sign. He is reporting it late, but in no way did he indicate it was a recent thing.

Chip and Chase said:
In todays SMH's Fitz Files

"Josh Robinson. The year 12 Toowoomba lad, who broke the Darling Downs regional record for the under-16 400 metres last week, has been sent a signed football by the bloke who held that record for 25 years, Tim Horan. Robinson has been signed by the Manly Sea Eagles, with scout Noel "Crusher" Cleal describing him as "freakishly talented".

Can I just be the first person to call for his immediate debut into the first grade side at the expense of whomever is deemed the scapegoat for our next loss.
Darren you should be banned for hacking in to chip and chases account lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6