1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Our involvement in Qld

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Kiwi Eagle, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Flicked on the ABC coverage this afternoon, and heard the tail end of a convo they were having with the QRL boss

Apparently, to strengthen the NSW cup, the ARL is looking at banning NSW registered players flying up to play in the Qld Cup, which puts our deal with the Sunshine Coast and Canberra's with Souths Logan in danger

2. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    I submitted the following article twice the other day on Friday or Saturday (once at about 2am and the second that afternoon) but they never appeared on the website as a news item.

3. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,338 / 60
    Another reason to get rid of the ARL.  Toothless with what matters, incompetent with the remainder. It died when the takeover of the game by News Ltd happened, and is little more than a ceremonial organisation now.

4. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    [/quote]

Really, I thought I published it!

5. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    That one went up Monday, 20 July 2009 09:07. I don't know what occurred with the other one though. Keep submitting Jethro, I like the Sunshine Coast stuff for as long as it lasts!

6. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    So it did. I must have been getting it mixed up with another article or I was having a seniors moment. Sorry Dan.