Our injuries ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know Rodney was taken to the hospital and i think Bailey ? and one other got a dislocated finger ?

I was wondering just what injuries we do have ? and how bad are they someone who went to the game may no more.

Suniula came off with a hand injury I thought? Don't know how bad it was. I thought Orford might have reinjured his groin, I hope not but he looked to be struggling a bit after his second attempt on goal. And Rodney looked like a cheekbone/facial injury.

Sunliula did a finger going for a try, heard that there was bone sticking through the skin but not confirmed.

Rodney bleeding on the eye, Siniula split webbing

Just a query on Ballin, was he injured ? I can't recall him coming back on, and remember L'estrange butching numerous moves

he was pulled earlier than usual, i put it down to him playing **** but might have been injured

i actually think with the 2 refs des will try to use heath at the end of halfs

eagle_predator link said:
Expected back. David Williams - Shoulder, Rd 5, Tony Williams - Hamstring Rd 4 & Brett Rd 5.
Roll on the weeks. I want my team back.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Just a query on Ballin, was he injured ? I can't recall him coming back on, and remember L'estrange butching numerous moves

Towards the end of the game both were on the field, with Ballin I believe as a second-rower. This was largely to do with having a few injuries and the heat - it basically just meant that Des was rotating the bench as best he could....Warriors did the same - they had Fien, Moon, Stacey and Hendo on at one point.

eagle_predator link said:
I know Rodney was taken to the hospital and i think Bailey ? and one other got a dislocated finger ?

I was wondering just what injuries we do have ? and how bad are they someone who went to the game may no more.

Rodney - bleeding on the eye

Suniula -  split the webbing in his hand

anyone had any updates on these. Rodney sounds the worst TBH bleeding on the eye can never ever be good, split webbing would hurt like crazy but is fixable

he straighened up a lot and threw it at the ground for Lyons second

Bailey looked fine he went inside got an injection i think  cus when he came back on  for back handling warm ups his right hand seemed numb, he seemed fine for next week.

Sunilas looked bad he wont be back next week.

D Williams said he should be back next week so he will replace Sunila.

Rodney done know about, if its an eye problem it sounds bad.

cant wait till b.stewart is back

Makes you realise how lucky we were last year with injuries (only Jamie as the major one i can remember...)

byso link said:
Did Bailey play?

I know he did, but he did stuff all.

I did see him pick up a loose ball at one stage. I also did note that a couple of times they cut him out. This is one player who really needs to step up. He's had a few games and I know it will take him time to settle in but yesterday was the first game I've seen him play and well he might aswell have been sitting on the bench.

lsz link said:
Makes you realise how lucky we were last year with injuries (only Jamie as the major one i can remember...)
Ox was injured for 2 - 3 games
King - missed most of the season

there were a few more

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4