Our frowards

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought they were super last night, Nate was bit quiet again though.

Credit where credit is due they have improved outa sight, mainly on the back of Lussick. We need a better hooker/dummy half.

Who was the dogs player pulling Tapau's hair in a tackle? Wouldn't it be illegal? Couldn't stand Gus and Rabbits chortling about it in the comment.

Our pack played with courage and heart against a giant pack. Our Achilles Heal is number 9. Service from dummy half was poor last night when it mattered most. Lussick, Tapau and Jake were awesome last night.

Who was the dogs player pulling Tapau's hair in a tackle? Wouldn't it be illegal? Couldn't stand Gus and Rabbits chortling about it in the comment.
I'm pretty sure it was Aiden Tolman and it was a grub act that should be looked at by the match review committee.

And while I'm having my little whinge, tries scored from the deflection of a player's head are a deadset joke.

Last edited:
Tolman. The Refs should've got him for attacking the head of an opponent, they love that pedantic stuff.
Gus Gould once said, if you got a Ref to paint your window he'd paint the frame then say,
Well, technically the glass is part of the window, and then paint the glass.

Starling was rubbish and gave away far too many penalties

Tapau certainly isn't playing like he is unhappy at the club In fact the added responsibility of being our forward leader has taken his play to a higher level than ever before.

Might be a rumour started so he can get a pay rise from Manly which would be justified.

Anyway i thought that Myles was our forward leader?
He is. Didn't you notice how he unselfishly removed himself from the team list recently. That's leadership by showing the young guys what's best for the team.

The forwards are good. It's our backs that are poor. There is no structure in their play, and when Tom Turbo is not firing (as per the past two matches) we have no penetration.
I had thought that Barrett would have been able to improve our backline. Alas not.

Stats can totally lie. Lussick had something like 13 missed tackles. The way he charged up to put a hit on and then slipped off, I think helped our defense. By slowing them down.

If he keeps playing like he has for the last 10 weeks. He will be very close to becoming my new favorite player.

Stats can totally lie. Lussick had something like 13 missed tackles. The way he charged up to put a hit on and then slipped off, I think helped our defense. By slowing them down.

If he keeps playing like he has for the last 10 weeks. He will be very close to becoming my new favorite player.
And origin won't be far off either !

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7