Our Final's scenario

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Manly's scenario's
Ok easy one 1st
* For Manly to miss the 8
Manly 28(+41) Lose
Rabbits 26(+31) Win

*for 8th spot
Manly 28(+41) Lose
Raiders 28(+4) win
Rabbits 26(+31) Lose

*for 8th spot
Manly 28(+41) Lose diff of 66
Raiders 28(+4) lose
Rabbits 26(+31) Lose
Broncos 26(-25) win by dif of 66

*for 7th spot
Manly 28(+41) Lose diff of less 66
Raiders 28(+4) lose
Rabbits 26(+31) Lose
Broncos 26(-25) win by dif of less 66

*for 7th spot
Warriors 30(+39)win
Roosters 30(+39)win
Manly 28(+41) Win
Raiders 28(+4) Win

*for 6th spot
Warriors 30(+39)win
Roosters 30(+39)lose
Manly 28(+41) Win
Raiders 28(+4) Win

*for 6th spot
Warriors 30(+39)lose
Roosters 30(+39)win
Manly 28(+41) Win
Raiders 28(+4) Win

*for 5th spot
Warriors 30(+39)lose
Roosters 30(+39)lose
Manly 28(+41) Win
Raiders 28(+4) Win

and the wildest one
*for 4th spot
Panthers 30(+112)lose tonite & Sharks next week
Warriors 30(+39)lose
Roosters 30(+39)lose
Manly 28(+41) Win
Raiders 28(+4) Win
Rabbits 26(+31) Lose
Broncos 26(-25) lose

there are a few more

You have way too much time of your hand BErKeLEy_eAgLe, but thanks for putting those together.

I'm leaning towards this;

*for 7th spot
Warriors 30(+39)win
Roosters 30(+39)win
Manly 28(+41) Win
Raiders 28(+4) Win

It really makes no difference. Unfortunately where we come will only decide if we play the second week or not. We have lost a lot of momentum in the way of form,player injury and suspension. It really pains me to say it but the Dragons and Panthers look to be best positioned in these regards.

I've just put mine in the we could miss the finals thread.

I think we will finish 6th and take on either Panthers/Titans/Tigers depending on how they end up.

We will be in the 8, and we will beat the Dogs. Everytime that we have been desperate to win, we have done that. And the last 3 weeks has showed that our forwards can muscle up. I am hoping they can do it for 80 minutes from now on. Yesterday it started turning when King limped off, Kite got knocked and Choc left the field, and while they were out, Roosters scored 20 points. But when they came back on, we dominated again but were playing catchup football.

If Stewart does get suspended, then a bolter would be T-Rex to lock, and Oldfield to wing. Might be the masterstroke for the finals based on how T-Rex played yesterday.

yazman78 link said:
We will be in the 8, and we will beat the Dogs. Everytime that we have been desperate to win, we have done that. And the last 3 weeks has showed that our forwards can muscle up. I am hoping they can do it for 80 minutes from now on. Yesterday it started turning when King limped off, Kite got knocked and Choc left the field, and while they were out, Roosters scored 20 points. But when they came back on, we dominated again but were playing catchup football.

If Stewart does get suspended, then a bolter would be T-Rex to lock, and Oldfield to wing. Might be the masterstroke for the finals based on how T-Rex played yesterday.

We will win because the Yo Yo will be up this week. For the past six weeks we have gone win loss win loss win loss.......so we should win. I don't like what that means for the first week of the finals, but if we survive to the second week, then we should make the third.

sorry  guys i hate being negative here but our race for 2010 is run

I think its been a brave effort but injuries and inconsistency have crueled us.

Losing Snake and wolf for whole season, with injuries to rose, choc, farrar, rodney and lyon have taken the edge of us and we will be nothing but cannon fodder for 2nd or 1st in the finals.

We have been pretty lucky over the last 4 years with injuries but it looks like it all caught up with us this year.

My one hope is that Choc misses the 4 nations and gets a decent rest and solid off season, the poor blokes body must be rooted with the amount of games hes played since 08.

7th is a possibility, but I am yet to be convinced we'll beat the Bulldogs at home.

I have been to Brookvale twice already this year, both times for losses so I am starting to think like I am a bad omen and to make matters worse I am back again this coming Sunday.

I am not being negative but I am being a realist, injuries and suspensions have made this a tough year.

5th would be fantastic (and all is possible given what BE has said above) but for mine it's either 7th or out!!

Never say die .....will be interesting to see what side runs out this week.....no stewart / rodney / perry ?....who knows with watmough even.

6th is where I am looking based on what BE has put up above

I never tip the Eels right, but have a feeling they could rip right through the Warriors, hope it is a dry track

Kiwi Eagle link said:
6th is where I am looking based on what BE has put up above

I never tip the Eels right, but have a feeling they could rip right through the Warriors, hope it is a dry track

The one thing by Sunday the boys will know what position they can attain by winning

We will beat the Dogs, Warriors will lose to Eels, we will play Tigers in a semi. We will bomb Meaney and advance to the next round . . . I thought it was obvious  ;D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6