Our draw for the rest of the year and how we will go-

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Injuries will definitely be more of a deciding factor then anything else for the rest of the season, if we have as many injuries as last year, we will be in the same position as we were last season.

lsz said:
I think the issue is the age of our team - I hope they have the ability to stay playing at the same level however experience might count against us

It`s just a big Adrenalin rush for the young guys at the moment.. If we keep winning & they can contribute in games like they have that will give them confidence & they also have the edge of being relatively unknown .

Ceagle said:
Injuries will definitely be more of a deciding factor then anything else for the rest of the season, if we have as many injuries as last year, we will be in the same position as we were last season.

Your on crack right?
We have sufficent coverage for anyone but our halves which may be questionable but ive heard nothing but good about the backup 7

Ceagle said:
Injuries will definitely be more of a deciding factor then anything else for the rest of the season,

Agree with this part. Injuries can derail any team, fingers crossed our key blokes stay vertical.

Ceagle said:
if we have as many injuries as last year, we will be in the same position as we were last season.

Disagree with this part. Our players appear to be playing with great enjoyment and spirit this season, I'm certain the resolution of Snake's court case and his recovery from injury have played a big part in that. In addition our players look fitter this year so on both counts we'll be be better off even if we have injuries.

Mark from Brisbane said:
I very much hope we don't win all those games.

NOW

Before you death ride me...when you have a winning side a loss or two is not a bad thing, sort of like a "reality check".

Remember the Dragons in 2009...unstoppable....until it counted.
I hear what your saying i dont want to peak to early,i loss or two wouldnt be the end of the world,as long as we can get the losses out of our system before finals time its all good.

Teams that get me worried are the nuffies at souffs who when they turn up can put on points and the team I hate the most being slimey parra and that diver Hayne drain who have looked like easy beats all year but capable of some big upsets...

The only player that I fear being injured is Lyon. When he's on the paddock we win. Good thing he's not in the SOO fiasco. Like others have mentioned, we have cover for all other positions bar the halves (and Lyon can come in there). All good.

DSM5 said:
I can't see why we would lose to St Chokers. Straight up the middle and smash them in defense. Games at Penrith and Newcastle worry me more. It's horrible at those grounds, especially if it's wet.

Both Sunday arvo games so shouldn't be that bad, even if it's raining........fingers crossed

I think we've got pretty lucky to be honest, we've faced most the hard teams during Origin while they are depleted, while we had an easy run. Tough last few rounds though..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4