Our clubs special place in the NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

weev

Bencher
No Manly fan should despair.

The reality is that Manly is a feeder club for the NRL competition. We attract, develop, breed and enhance footy talent.

Of course we can't keep them all. They move to other teams and then we produce some more.

DCE was made at his time at Manly. Honed. Crafted. He can take the Manly vibe, as Choc and Gifty are doing, with them, to make this a better competition.

As long as this club acquires, develops or attracts talent it will always be strong.

Supporters should not despair or feel they are short-changed by the current player movement. Manly is a club of excellence. It will make some more great players. I am looking forward to the new batch of players this club produces, and if they go on to make some serious dosh at a another club then so be it. It's makes a better comp.

There are many players running around now who could wear the tag: Made at Manly.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
We will be fine, our tradition has always been to produce great young players and that is down to the winning culture that is in the blood of the club. Times may be tough from time to time but the club will always bounce back.

There's already the new breed coming. Hiku, Lui, Sao, JSL , Leary, Gutherson, twin Turbos, Littlejohn ,Rudolph, Demetrio, the Johns boys, Chee-Kam brothers,

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4