1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Our chances Sunday

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by davohan123, Aug 18, 2009.

1. davohan123

davohan123 Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +986 / 56
    This will be the true score on sunday

I think it will be level or only a try in it with 20 to go then melbourne will turn it up a gear
    After last night's game melbourne will be more hungry to not have to losses in a row

Final score

Melbourne 32
    Manly 10

I will wait until sunday night at about 6:00pm where i will say
    ' I told you so '
    or will eat humble pie

2. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,246 / 7
    4 trys in the last 20. I dont think so.

3. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,802 / 122
    Melbourne will be more hungry? Gee I don't know about that, our blokes have been on starvation rations for wins in the past month.

The Storm showed last night just how limited they are. They only cut loose when the match was lost and they started to throw some off-loads and risky passes. Normally they are not allowed to use those tactics.

They have a good record at home but there are an awful lot of good players they used to have that just won't be lining up against Manly this weekend, for one reason or another. I expect Manly to start as slight favourites.

4. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,782 / 258
    Our chances on Sunday are.

GOOD

I have my Maroon and White undies packed to wear on Sunday...means a win for the goodies!!!

5. Mark from Brisbane

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,782 / 258
    To clarify that I left them (by mistake) in Brisbane for the 2007 Grand Final.

But wore them to the 2008 Grand Final.

They are "the" lucky charm!!!

6. Zep

Zep Active Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    NICE!.

Manly by 1 with Orford kicking a 23metre field goal to make it 17-16 with 21 secs to spare. Oh and king will be standing 1.3metres to the left of Ox at the precise moment the ball leaves the foot.

7. missing_something

missing_something Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    NICE!.

Manly by 1 with Orford kicking a 23metre field goal to make it 17-16 with 21 secs to spare. Oh and king will be standing 1.3metres to the left of Ox at the precise moment the ball leaves the foot.
    [/quote]

You might want to make that A 17m field goal - 23 would be at pushing his range to close to his maximum.

8. Mark from Brisbane

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,782 / 258
    I sincerly hope it's not like that as my heart won't stand it.....I'll probably be dead on the floor by then with worry!

9. niccipops

niccipops un echidna spillo mia bevanda Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,521 / 50
    Gorgeous George to score us the winning try on Sunday.

10. The Gronk

The Gronk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    clontaago and PJ to be the loudest manly fans is my prediction

11. vidmar

vidmar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 0
    Stranger with a length of the field try in the last few seconds to clinch the game and avoid the nudie run (Then try disallowed for a major controversy)
    Gronk...there will be a few challengers for the "loudest" title this weekend!

12. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    I have a feeling Inglis will tun up on the park this weekend

If he does, hope all the Manly supporters there give it to him and make it known he shouldn't be on the park

I have gone from 0% confidence to 15% last night though

13. OneEyedEagle

OneEyedEagle Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    I have been informed on good authority by someone looking into the crystal ball

[img=290x400]http://images.clipartof.com/small/19515-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Wise-Monkey-In-Thought-Rubbing-His-Chin-And-Sitting-On-Top-Of-A-Stack-Of-Books-While-Gazing-At-A-Crystal-Ball-Showing-Him-Glimpses-Of-What-Is-To-Come.jpg[/img]

That the following will be triumphant this coming weekend, so never despair or give up hope.

[​IMG]

Especially when a small by stature but giant by heart not only wins us the match 28 to 14

[​IMG]

But the little gnome much maligned by many will go on to win the man of the match award.

And stranger things do happen as the danger appears from nowhere to score his first try of the year

[​IMG]

14. gomanly

gomanly Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im going to say that we have already lost this game, it will be over before half time and we will again be wondering if we can make the 8

15. bretta23

bretta23 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    are all off you idiots on here we will smash them they will be lucky to win another game no ingles no storm 41-0

16. nita

nita Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I think we're a chance, but I'm not tipping us.

17. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
  18. fLIP

fLIP UFO Hunter

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +790 / 15
    if you do die... could i perhaps have your undies? ;)

19. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    I hate to say it, they will be hungrier and on their esepcially doctored field that gives them a grossly unfair home advantage, will win by 4.

20. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,769 / 72
    if you do die... could i perhaps have your undies? ;)
    [/quote]

I reckon those undies would have had an extra shade of white in them after the 08 GF