our chances are diminished

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sharx

Reserve Grader
now that white's been let off for that elbow strike on ross.wtf?
not that archer's been appointed as ref.our record against melb under archer is played 3 lost 3.penalty counts gone against us each time
harrigan and clarke in the video box.when never get the rub of the green when it comes to vid ref decisions with them.

we have to be at our absolute best to win.

go manly

The purple pricks will miss Smith and Hoffman big time in the grand final.  Des is very good at targetting weakness' in the opposition and we will target Aitken big time. 

The storm looked gone after 65 minutes last week and it was only that Cronulla played so ****e that they didn't take advanjtrage of it. 

We will outscore them in the last 20 minutes of the game so we need to be close to them for the first 60 minutes.  Hopefully this year we will start slower and not use up our energy in the first 25 minutes.

look,dont get me wrong.i still believe we are capable of winning.
however,with all the crying that bellyache and waldron have done,and the 50k fine they got,i believe was to drum up support and interest from the melb public.the us v them scenario.
the anti sydney them which belies the melb public.
now brett white should been banned for at least 4 games for his deliberate shot on ross.it was so obvious that he had a 2nd and 3rd shot at ross' head.ross was KtfO'd and off the field and in that time melb scored 2 tries.
then they appoint archer as ref.when will manly win a penalty count under this guy???
sure we may have won some games under him,but they were unloseable.when it comes to the big games v melb or away to the dragons,archer has caned us each time.last year's GF proved that.
now im not trying to make excuses before the fact,however,why not try a different ref with manly v melb game.why does archer always seem to get the nod?
hayne has done nothing wrong,regardless try someone else.

i am still quietly confident,but concerned at the decision makers.

just my thoughts

sharx link said:
however,with all the crying that bellyache and waldron have done,and the 50k fine they got,i believe was to drum up support and interest from the melb public.the us v them scenario.
the anti sydney them which belies the melb public.

The majority of the public in Melbourne will not give a rats backside about the game. They may have casual interest in the Melbourne V Sydney thing but thats about it.

When I am Melbourne during the football season the amount of electronic coverage is basically nil and whilst the print media is better than that it is equivalent to what we may read in Sydney papers about the U20's competition.

I don't know why they wouldn't put Hayne in the video ref box. If you are number 2 ref then you go to box, then you get best of both worlds

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6