Our best bench

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
On sunday we had Big Joe, buhrer, lussick, and Rose. Not a bad bench, when all fit G Stewart will push Harro out of the starting side no doubt. 2V will keep JB on the bench for versatility and Big Joe will stay as he is our best prop reserve IMO. Rose form warrants his selection so who is the last bench spot? Choc, Trex, Gift, and Balin all play 80 and we have 4 props in the 17. Does Darcey or Harro stay or someone else come in? It's Harrison for me.

Lussick to go. Harrison will probably get the starting spot next year. I think Roinson is a better player than Rose though. But Tooves is the coach, not me.

Forwards:

King
Ballin
Kite
Watmough
Williams
Stewart

Buhrer
Galavou
Rose
Lussick

Unfortunately Harrison misses out, his time will come next year !

The Who said:
If it's line-ball between Lussick and Harrison/Mauro, do you reward the Eels-bound boy?

No, you don't. Although I am not of the opinion that players who have signed elsewhere should not be picked (sorry Ryan), in an instance where you have two players of relatively equal standing, it would make sense to promote the player that will be with you in coming seasons. If nothing else it also sends a subtle message to any players considering leaving.

As for what is our best bench, wouldn't this be partially dictated by the opposition- if you need size and grunt, it may be that Harrison (who is having a breakthrough season imo) misses out. If you play "smaller", Lussick or Mauro may be the ones to miss out.

To win a premiership you use whatever you have to your advantage. Not playing someone becasue they are leaving the club is ridiculous, Every player wants to win a premiership to say that TREX and Lussick wouldnt give 100% to obtain another premiership ring is ridiculous.

I say whoever is best at the time gets the spot.

I probably agree with you BD. I just think Harrison goes un-noticed because he makes few errors and misses few if any tackles so Harrison for me and Lussick if we meet the storm.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8