• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
What has concerned me this year is the unravelling of our attack. We have had some good games, built around our dominant back row and the platform they have laid in terms of territory. With room our halves did a competent job.

However as we have been spotlighted it seems that we have run out of ideas and our attacking game has fallen away alarminingly. As our defense has struggled we have looked more than ordinary, even playing lower tier teams.

We are missing an inside back with the creativity and flair of Andrew Walker and without him our attack looks stereotyped, is easy to read and as effective as a popgun. We are also missing Watmough.

Other teams are onto the right hand offload from Kennedy to Stewart.

Time for Plan B as the season is rapidly imploding around us!

Walker did give us a second option to keep the defence thinking.

Des has to start training heavily in that aspect of the game

unfortunately you cant coach creativity and flair.you can hand out a game plan but it must be linked to the skills of the 6 and 7.we have zero flair so we had to base our game on our backrow.sides have worked that out now and we go nowhere.our only other strength is speed in the 1,2 and 5 which cannot be fully exploited because our lateral passing game in the halves is also ordinary.

there is only one way.sheer passion and guts in the forwards,big defence and hope we get up in tight games.

i

unfortunately you cant coach creativity and flair.you can hand out a game plan but it must be linked to the skills of the 6 and 7.we have zero flair so we had to base our game on our backrow.sides have worked that out now and we go nowhere.our only other strength is speed in the 1,2 and 5 which cannot be fully exploited because our lateral passing game in the halves is also ordinary.

there is only one way.sheer passion and guts in the forwards,big defence and hope we get up in tight games.

i

our halves thinks flair is having shorts with bell bottoms

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4