Our 2012 Hopes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
Hi Guys, Firstly i must say ive had an awesome year reading along with you all , we have had some great performances........ BUT , yes and its a big but (sorry). I really dont beleive we have been taking the foot off the peddle in recent weeks, in our second halves. We have been up for many a weeks now and i believe we are running on tired legs, our players have been pushing for a top four spot and trying to hold out teams fighting tooth and nail for there seasons , im not trying to put a dampener on things but , we look tired and its not a good time to do so ,chocs going down every week, ballin made 50 tackles last week, have you noticed how stuffed foran looks lately, by the time the second half comes , we dont look like scoring points and look , just to defend.
I really hope im wrong guys but the boys look like they could have run there race, remember they have been on the go for a long time now, all the way back to world cup challange. But like you all, ill be sitting on the edge of the couch riding them all the way......... i hope im wrong.

c eagle said:
Hi Guys, Firstly i must say ive had an awesome year reading along with you all , we have had some great performances........ BUT , yes and its a big but (sorry). I really dont beleive we have been taking the foot off the peddle in recent weeks, in our second halves. We have been up for many a weeks now and i believe we are running on tired legs, our players have been pushing for a top four spot and trying to hold out teams fighting tooth and nail for there seasons , im not trying to put a dampener on things but , we look tired and its not a good time to do so ,chocs going down every week, ballin made 50 tackles last week, have you noticed how stuffed foran looks lately, by the time the second half comes , we dont look like scoring points and look , just to defend.
I really hope im wrong guys but the boys look like they could have run there race, remember they have been on the go for a long time now, all the way back to world cup challange. But like you all, ill be sitting on the edge of the couch riding them all the way......... i hope im wrong.

I'm quite sure you're wrong.

Ralphie said:
c eagle said:

I'm quite sure you're wrong.

Almost as wrong as GI's try in Origin 1.

Have faith, Bulldogs cant get better and we can, we are playing some real good footy they all should be nervous about us!

Horrible horrible thread. We have been going along all year with injuries making us a just above average side. The second we got a smell of the finals coming we stepped up our game and have now won 6 straight. We are ready. We are pumped. Watch the mighty eagles go to a gear you havnt even seen this year in the final series.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6