Other half in 2016 ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think it'll be Tom T to partner DCE next year! I remember reading somewhere Tooves saying he was an option and tonight Jones said about Tom T "this kid has a lot more to offer, I don't think we'll see him on the wing for long!" ......
Read it how u will but that's how I read his comments!! :)
No doubt that could would be a great running 5/8 but in truth, I think Johns means as a takeover from Snake Stewart in the 1.
Two things for sure - the kid is special & loves representing Manly - hard to suggest a superstar at such a young age, but this bloke will be exactly that.

Mate I'm in Charters Towers at present, opposite me in the van park is one of those juicy campers and in it are two Sweedish backpackers, one is about an 8/10, the other is current wearing a tight tank top and has a truly impressive chest, I'd rate her a 9.5/10.

Currently thinking Id like a trade in, wonder if I can swap 1 for 2???
Brings to mind the age old dilemma:

A bird in the hand ... or two in the bush

Man, i am super excited to see Gutherson fit and firing again.
And can kick (short anyway) in general play. What does Foran do when he's going well?

- attack the line
- well placed kicks near the line
- handle defensive workload

Gutho can do the top two already, just have to get a handle on defending closer in.

Our 5/8 will be tough and a very good tackler, because every team targets the small playmakers by running their big blokes at them all game. That's one box Killer has ticked.

Then Tom T will be snakes sucessor and Gutho will have a new position long term
Tom T best position is fullback, he is not a winger nor Gutherson, both good players in their correct positions ( Gutho, fullback, 5/8, centre ) but don't have the quick explosive speed for a winger or strong enough and can't get back quick enough for defensive tackling when they don't stay on their wing. A lot more tries will be scored on our edges if they play these 2 there

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4