Other clubs signing for 2011

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wade McKinnon to the Tigers, effective immediately with the clause that he can't play against the Warriors this weekend

So far, apparently (according to a lot) we are losing:-

Matai - Warriors
Hodkinson - Bulldogs
Perry - St Helens
Foran - Roosters
D. Williams - unsigned
Tasi - Roosters

LoL - I reckon most if not all will remain.

That being said, you'd never know - communication from the club to members is null and void.

You'll hear it first - through the daily telegraph - LoL

Doing a good job there Lowey.

D.Williams may go if he cant get a spot in the first team in the long run, perhaps to the Cowboys to join his brother, I would hate to see it tho.

Foran is a Eagle for a long time coming, Perry to england, Matai to the Warriors wouldn't supprise me, Tasi is gone to the roosters and I think that Hodkinson will stay.

Means we are in the market for a center, wonder if the wolfman could handle being closer to the action, he once suggested he would like to play in the centers I think.

This is just a rumour, but will throw it up

White to the Warriors next year, even a possibility of him being there before June 30 this season

Heard a rumour during the off season that all was not well with Price there and that he wouldn't play another game for the Warriors, I dismissed it then but it is starting to look closer to the mark

lsz link said:
Does the salary cap take into account the different cost of living expenses across Aus / NZ?

I would doubt that. My assumption would be that australian players would want to move back to australia after their stint in NZ and in that case its probably a disadvantage.

I doubt any decent manager would allow their money to go into NZ accounts anyway.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
This is just a rumour, but will throw it up

White to the Warriors next year, even a possibility of him being there before June 30 this season

Heard a rumour during the off season that all was not well with Price there and that he wouldn't play another game for the Warriors, I dismissed it then but it is starting to look closer to the mark

Is that because Mannering was named captain? If so that's really poor form from Price

I think it stemmed from a disagreement between Cleary and Price or something similar that saw him removed from the captaincy, he was in the press a day or 2 after voicing his displeasure at the decision. There was an article I read at 1 point suggesting that Cleary was concerned at Price being on every media outlet as the face of the Warriors and believing the hype that he was the main man at the club. He no longers does the media he did last season

Another rumour I heard last season, when people were questioning why Wiki was on bad terms with the club and would have nothing to do with them last year, was that he and Price don't get along at all. Wiki is involved again this season

I must say that all the above is all hearsay and may or may not be on the money

Ryan link said:
So far, apparently (according to a lot) we are losing:-

Matai - Warriors
Hodkinson - Bulldogs
Perry - St Helens
Foran - Roosters
D. Williams - unsigned
Tasi - Roosters

In relation to Dave Williams, just did some checking, and from League HQ on 24/11/2009 -

"Manly have confirmed the re-signing of premiership winning wing duo Michael Robertson and David Williams.  ............  Williams, known to fans as the "Wolfman", was coming off contract at the end of next season but a club statement says the 23-year-old will stay with Sea Eagles for "several" more seasons."

So it appears we will be keeping him.

Cowboys have been heavily into the recruiting, already have Taumata for this season, and have added Tate and Winterstein to their backline

On paper, this backline looks good for next year

Bowen
Winterstein
Tonga
Tate
Graham
Taumata
Thurston

Rumoured

Michael Gordon -> Sharks
Blake Ferguson -> Raiders (I like this guy he can play)
Brett Finch -> WestsTigers
Greg Inglis -> Rabbits
Cooper Cronk -> Eels
Ashton Simms -> Released by Broncos
Mark Riddell -> Eels
Ryan Hoffman, Anthony Quinn -> Super League

Confirmed

Costigan -> Knights
Kaufusi -> Knights
Beau Henry -> Knights
Suitonga LikiLiki -> Knights
Kyle O'Donnell -> Knights

If the Warriors have got Mateo and Inu they won't have enough left to get matai surly?

Has there been any further rumblings about matai over there?

Seaeagle63 link said:
If the Warriors have got Mateo and Inu they won't have enough left to get matai surly?

They had enough room to fit Cam Smith in there cap this year so I'll imagine they could fit Matai in with ease

Seaeagle63 link said:

They have loads of money mate. Tate was on 400k, Price would have been close to that, McKinnon wouldn't have been cheap, and as far as I know they never used Sonny Fai's money to get anyone. Add to that Lillyman will probably be shown the exit and he would have been signed on reasonable coin

Other signing news, Justin Carney from Canberra to Roosters next season, Canberra fans going ballistic about it lol

Is that Hacksaw Jim you are referring to Wheel ? ;)

Will be good viewing if he does go though haha, Roosters seem to be enjoying raiding Canberra these days

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Cowboys have been heavily into the recruiting, already have Taumata for this season, and have added Tate and Winterstein to their backline

On paper, this backline looks good for next year

Bowen
Winterstein
Tonga
Tate
Graham
Taumata
Thurston

Almost as good as the Warriors

1.Hohia
2.Locke
3.Inu