Origin Side

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevo

First Grader
1. Josh Dugan
2. Brett Morris
3. Josh Morris
4. Mark Gasnier
5. Jarryd Hayne
6. Jamie Soward
7. Mitchell Pierce
8. Aiden Tolman
9. Micheal Ennis
10. Kade Snowden
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Greg Bird
13. Paul Gallen

14. Keith Galloway
15. Tim Mannah
16. Jamal Idris
17. Luke Lewis?

Thoughts?

Dugan is one of those hype players, I don't think he would do very well at origin

He did pretty well in the city country game last year mate. And also in the all stars game. I don't think hayne is any better at the moment. Do you?

No i certainly don't think Hayne should be there. I really am torn at who should be playing there. If Stewart were fit I would say he would be a walk up start

1. Josh Dugan
2. Brett Morris
3. Mark Gasnier
4. Jamal Idris
5. Jarryd Hayne
6. Jamie Soward
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Aiden Tolman
9. Michael Ennis
10. Kade Snowden
11. Ben Creagh
12. Paul Gallen (c)
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Kurt Gidley/Robbie Farah
15. Greg Bird
16. Michael Weyman
17. Tim Mannah

18. Anthony Watmough

Hayne has never played a bad origin game... he's always in NSW top 3... he's a must

Also, be happy to see Keith Galloway swapped with Tim Mannah... either would be fine

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
1. Dugan
2. B.Morris
3. J.Morris
4. Idris
5. Uate
6. Mullen
7. Pearce
8. Tolman
9. Farrah
10. Snowden
11. Houston
12. Gallen
13. G.Stewart

14. Gidley
15. Galloway/King
16. Mannah/Learoyd-Lahrs
17. Watmough

michael gorden has to be in the team and regardless of haynes form he just does it to queensland every game he plays. Farrah is not the man, especially as the markers will get away with blue murder in origin which really nulifies his game

Not a dugan fan either but naming hayne at fullback and gordon on the wing fixes that

Galloway i just cant select, good player but little impact

Yeah i guess Ben Creagh will be picked too. Don't worry about off field behaviour earmarking you for non selection. Ben Creagh should never play origin again. Who runs away from a blue in an Origin game? A cat does.

Fonz said:
Yeah i guess Ben Creagh will be picked too. Don't worry about off field behaviour earmarking you for non selection. Ben Creagh should never play origin again. Who runs away from a blue in an Origin game? A cat does.

Not to mention that he isn't all that great to begin with.

I can see Bird making the bench, especially if Gidley is out though his club form isn't that great. Shouldn't be looked at as a certainty for SoO.

Personally I prefer Ennis to Farrah, purely because I think that Farrah is a massive twat. Farrah gives us a better chance to win though IMO, Ennis will be target by the refs as always & his distribution isn't in the same park as Farrah's. Shame that we have such poor depth at hooker.

Agree 100% Gordon should be first picked either at fullback or wing, he has been outstanding the past 2 seasons and is severly underrated.

Jonesyv2 said:
Agree 100% Gordon should be first picked either at fullback or wing, he has been outstanding the past 2 seasons and is severly underrated.

I agree that Gordon has been great for Penrith but where do you fit him into the NSW side? On the wings we are set on the left with Brett Morris & it would be unfair to pick Gordon over Uate as Uate' form has been superior. Hayne also has experience & freakish ability on his side.

His best chance is at fullback but even there I think the selectors would be reluctant to pick him over Dugan or Hayne, both players being much more likely to feature in future rep teams than Gordon.

I like Gordon but to me he is just one of those players who are good enough but never have circumstances fall their way. Much in the mould of Robbo & Merritt.

Uate's form has been up and down this season, i would say gordon is in better form in my opinion, he has been covering fullback and hasn't scored as many tries as he usually would in his wing spot.

Stewart (if fit - he's already looked better than Dugan and Hayne this yr)
Morris
Gasnier
Idris
Uate
Mullen
Pearce
Tolman
Ennis
Snowden
Watmough
Lewis
Gallen (c)

Douglas
King
G Stewart
Gidley

01.Dugan
02.Hayne
03.Morris
04.Gasnier
05.Morris
06.Soward
07.Pearce
08.Snowden
09.Ennis
10.Douglas
11.Bird
12.Creagh
13.Gallen

14.A.Minichello
15.Weyman
16.Idris
17.Leroyd - Lahs

18.Glenn Stewart

That is a strong forward pack, a part of the game we never win is up front !

01.Hayne
02.Uate
03.Idris
04.Gasnier
05.Gordon
06.Soward
07.Mullen
08.Snowden
09.Ennis
10.Douglas
11.Bird
12.Watmough
13.Gallen (C)

14.Creagh
15.Tolman
16.Galloway
17.Gidley

just a few questions...

1. Is anyone else expecting a huge dragons love in? Can see Dean Young, Weyman, Morris, Merrin, Soward, Gasnier all getting a run in. Soward and Gaz i think have earnt it but dear god, the mention of Dean Young sends a shiver down my spine. Honest toiler whos built like tarzan but plays like jane. His career highlight in my eyes is crying on daddies arm after the grand final win

2. Whats the chances of Stuart picking Topou again like he has the last few times?

3.Is Chocs rep career over?

Pearce....Noooooo...done nothing!!!

Mullen has been playing well, not perfect BUT def not Pearce

Why do people have the hots for Dugan. Looking at the game on the weekend he was not good.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6