Origin Props

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who has been the only NSW forward to have troubled Qld over the past few years?
Answer - Anthony Watmough

It may be just me, but Gallen hasn't been all that dominant at Origin level. Choc is a better origin player for mine.

And Ben Creagh? You have got to be kidding me...SOFT!!! Can't beat up on weaklings in origin!!

Backrow should have been

11 Watmough
12 Lewis
13 Gallen

14 Bird

Mannah was great,i have no issue with him being reselected on form or incumbancy he should also stay on the bench to improve his lethality

The use of the term 'great' is just silly when describing Mannah's contribution. Good is where I'd put it. And I'd question the word 'lethality'. Is it a word? and if so, just who did he cut in half? Unfortunately for NSW, the front row were all just plodders doing their best in a torrid situation.

The Eagle said:
Backrow should have been

11 Watmough
12 Lewis
13 Gallen

14 Bird

That should have been the backrow to start with. The problem is NSW are not going to make changes this year. We are screwed lol.

Because,even his try last night was high risk when it needed no risk,he had 2 players in support and went the hog to see his name in the lights

The Eagle said:
Because,even his try last night was high risk when it needed no risk,he had 2 players in support and went the hog to see his name in the lights

Nonesense, when he ran it was usually the right call to make. Besides, if the play is getting stuffed & someone is going to have to hit the ball up into the line then I'd rather it be Jennings than Morris.

Jennings didn't have a great game last night but he showed what he has to offer & I think what he brings is more than any other center we have. If he hits his straps in an origin game he will dominate.

No way you drop Dugan now. Again, it wasn't his best game but he took some amazing catches & ran it back hard, thats what you want to see from a rookie. Ridiculous to judge his game solely on the knock-on & the second try wasn't his fault, purely on Morris. Can't believe that people are saying Dugan was at fault for the first try either, he was having to defend up in the line because there was such a huge gap in the line behind the markers, not his fault that we have numpties for forwards.

Dean Young should be dropped for sure, put Farah in the team already. I'm not a Farah fan but I wouldn't be opposed to him playing the full 80min & having Lewis off the bench as an additional attacking option. Farah is good enough to play for Australia & did well in his Origin debut then got dropped after a poor performance whilst under an injury cloud, give him another shot.

The Eagle said:

I didn't want Jennings selected prior to the game and I still think Idris would have been more useful in helping with the trouble we were having coming off our line, but you surely can't bag him for his performance last night.

737960-props-main-event.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4