Origin players should be fine for Manly Saturday night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fluff are you seriously going to say that two NSW tries didn't come from forward passes? Surely you must concede the first one from Anasta.

The first one wasn't grounded either. And Hayne played at the ball and knocked it forward before his try.

If the decisions had been made right that game would have had a 36-6 scoreline in Queensland's favour and that would have been a fair reflection on their superiority.

if ALL the descisions were made right the qlders would have been in the showers for sleeping on the player in the play the ball and constantly being inside the 10.

ZThe first one should have been either a refs descision or benefit of the doubt either way it was a close call, anasta had momentum and passed with the backwards motion resulting in a slightly forward pass the others were from a standing start going a metre or more. Bell was inside the 10 too but no qlder is complaining about that.

bailey having the ball knocked out backwards where it doesnt hit another player called a knock on.

Fluffster, get closer to the TV in future and keep your eyes open. The forward passes Simpkins allowed were terrible, He was bad in the grand final and bad last night. CIG, Bailey did drop the ball no doubt and Mason's right arm was on the ground when he passed the ball. Incidently they wouldn't have scored twice, to win, at that time anyway. At 18 to 6 at half time NSW should have been safe and were a disgrace not to have won and should have wholesale changes for the second game or they'll lose by more.

Fluff, do you honestly consider NSW were robbed last night and were the better team? If you do, I'll give up on you Fluffster and you can wander back to your padded cell.

do you honestly believe that none of the queensland paases went forward and all the NSW were forward?

He hasn't said that anywhere fluffy.

- If that was a manly pass (price) and it was called forward I would have been furious.

- Mason's hand did touch the ground.

- Hindmarsh never grounded the ball.

- Bell was offside for Inglis' first try.

- I don't think there was reason to call a penalty for the obstruction when Ryan was coming back on side.

Ultimately, what DSM5 is saying is that if you lead by 12 you should go on to win from there. They were beaten 19 - 0 in the second half and the ref is not to blame. The lazy players are.

He hasn't said that anywhere fluffy.

- If that was a manly pass (price) and it was called forward I would have been furious.

- Mason's hand did touch the ground.

- Hindmarsh never grounded the ball.

- Bell was offside for Inglis' first try.

- I don't think there was reason to call a penalty for the obstruction when Ryan was coming back on side.

Ultimately, what DSM5 is saying is that if you lead by 12 you should go on to win from there. They were beaten 19 - 0 in the second half and the ref is not to blame. The lazy players are.

Wasn't much of a game to speak about. Qld won in spite of three appaling forward pass decisions. I'm glad our boys came through with no worries and the game wouldn't have beaten them around too much given the didn't do much of anything. Bell should be replaced next time, he played poorly. I too am waiting for Lyon to 'cut loose'. will he ever?

do you honestly believe that none of the queensland paases went forward and all the NSW were forward?

So let me get my facts straight. First you say he reckons none of them were forward passes.

And as evidence you give me one of his posts where he clearly stats that QLD won despite forward passes.

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

you are either trolling or the biggest hypocrite on this site.

Do you remember posting about exageration to make a point, and then having a cry when someone nit picked at it?

back under your bridge, im done with your crap

**** it.

What a waste of time.

Your right fluffy.

Feel free to just bag away because you cant make a valid point and back it up.

Over and out...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4