Origin call-ups

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
It may be hard for us to avoid losing a couple more players to Origin.
Lyon has ruled himself out but as Blues players go down in droves Manly are the form team that will be closely looked at. Gift and Choc are obvious chances due to their form.

But how about some from left field? Hoppa and even Brett Stewart will be seriously considered imo. Hoppa has the advantage of covering wing fullback and centre. NSW have injuries in all those positions.

With dugan now injured I can see Hayne at fullback which means nsw need a winger. Wolfman? Hoppa?

Gidley and Lewis will be on the bench, Idris getting the centre slot but there was a push for beau scott

1.J Hayne
2.W Hopoate
3.J Idris
4.J Morris
5.B Morris
6.J Soward
7.M Pearce
8.M Weyman
9.M Ennis
10.J King
11.A Watmough
12.G Bird
13.P Gallen

14.TLL
15.R James
16.G Rose
17.R Farah

Saddest part of this team is i couldnt think of a better centre/winger for the right hand side who isnt injured besides Lyon whos heart isnt in it

The 2nd saddest part of the NSWRL debacle is i couldnt think of a better halfback than Pearce after Mullens injury.....

While this is wholesale changes,this is about the best we got in my honest opinion

Mark from Brisbane said:
How good is that Tariq Sims for the Cowgirls, and they are from NSW

He really is an awesome player. We will need to watch out for him next week.

Most changes will come due to injury. Hayne for Dugan at fullback, Idris for Jenning at centre, Gidley for Young as utility, Leroyd-Lars for King, the hardest now is left wing, there is no real standout winger I can think of. I think Lewis will get 18th man as a consolation.

You pick Winger for Winger etc etc

I'm going to sound like a broken record but anyway Micheal Robertson. Attack doesn't win Origin Defence does and Robbo has this covered in Spades. I don't care if he's been out for 2 weeks to me he's a walk up start.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6