Orfords kidding

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSM5 link said:
And Garts, I have never suggested that Matai should be dropped.  I've suggested many things that were wrong with his defensive structure, and they seem to have been addressed.  Good for him.  Biscuits, Glenn Stewart came up through reserve grade and played NRL a few times and earned his position.  It wasn't his, but his to earn, and he did that.  Ryan, it's a bit specious to reply that it's 'the team's' fault that Souths weren't put to bed.  You can do better.  Look within your heart, and then watch the replay.  Goodnight.        

Fark you are a liar.  You wanted Matai gone. 

I was quite happy with our game tonight, still alot of work to do but the defence in the 1st half was awesome

If Orford hadn't thrown that intercept, I think DSM5 may have thought different tonight - just my opinion. I wasn't happy about it either - but I let it go as we were a thoooouuuuusand points in front :)

Yep that's absolute bull**** DSM5. I could drag up half a dozen threads where you called for Matai to be dropped. I argued a **** load of them with you.

Nah Garts he pointed out Matai's faults, which Des addressed, and now Matai's a star!!

Even though Matai has not changed his game at all.

Garts, I can't let this one go.  I am many things, but I am not a liar.  Matai irritated me tremendously last season with his rushing out of the line behaviour and penalties he gave away and his constant injuries.  Find the post where I said he should leave the club.  My posts spoke of putting him in reserve grade (we had one last year) to get his deficiencies sorted.  He is much better this season.  He has been my mom a twice this year.  His go forward is an inspiration to our lazy forwards, as exemplified tonight.      

You get up my nose Clontaago.  I posted last year that Matai should be in reserve grade to get his problems sorted.  So what?  What's your point?  you dickhead.

in the end, we heard the same boring stuff last year from a few posters here. I think we waste our time responding, as I am doing now unfortunately.

is OX SOO material, hmm, not really, is he a good club halfback...my word. Does he have bad games...yep. But people who are integral and most involved in a team whether it be footy or the workplace are more noticed than those who aren;t as involved due to their position. In the end, every game people have an opinion on him, but they don;t with players less involved such as robbo do we?

So halfbacks in general are on a hiding to nothing, legends when they win comps, but farked when there game isn't on par, despite the rest of the team also being below par.

i thought his only downfall was kicking tonight...so why the whinging and whining?

Nothing wrong with Matai, but you think his form is better than last year...ummm, yeah..ok.

I never said you said he should leave the club you window licker.  You asked for him to be dropped.  You know that is true so do the majority of the posters on this forum.  If you deny that you are a liar. Yes liar.  I will not find the posts, as I could not be farked.  But their are many to prove my point as people like Clon will back me up.  

Hey guys - we won tonight. Lets all take it easy eh? DSM5 - my posts to you were more about debate mate - nothing personal in it k?

I still love Oxter the Boxter (Porsche) though ! Little, but all quality !

DSM5 link said:
And Garts, I have never suggested that Matai should be dropped.  I've suggested many things that were wrong with his defensive structure, and they seem to have been addressed.  Good for him.          

Dsm5 and PSE

if you dont like orford **** off and support another club

with a "BETTER" halfback

HEs good enough for Des Hasler who would have more league knowledge in one nasal hair than both of u retards combined.

So you didnt want him dropped, but your posts spoke of putting him in reserve grade.

Thats why I get up your nose, because you are a ****ing hypocrite who cant admit when he's wrong.

Garts, I just don't get it.  Your post on page 3 of this thread said I wanted Matai gone.  Not so, if you read any of my posts you would remember, as Clontaago has, that I consistently suggested he spend time in reserve grade.  Get it, reserve grade.  I'm going to bed now.  Good night.  

But you said you never suggested he should be dropped. Yet you suggested he should spend time in reserve grade. Is reserve grade a promotion??

DSM5 link said:
Cliffy; I no longer respond to your vitriol and rubbish posts.
because you have nothing
but a childish little vendetta against one of the better captains our club has had in its 60 odd years in the comp.

you sir a disgrace to the manly fan base :D

that is all :D

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4