• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Do you believe Matt Orford is the man to take us to a Premiership?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Was I dreaming or did we make a GF last year. Have we been in the top 2 all year. Was Orford, uninjured not leading the Dally Ms up until the shut-out. Sure he has been less than brilliant in his short kicking game in the last few weeks and his long kicking game has never really been there but some of us are very hard markers!

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Quite amusing to remember this forum when the chase for Orford was on, all the experts were adament he was top shelf and going to lead us to big things.

How times change

Not this expert ;)

Canteen Worker link said:
Was I dreaming or did we make a GF last year. Have we been in the top 2 all year. Was Orford, uninjured not leading the Dally Ms up until the shut-out. Sure he has been less than brilliant in his short kicking game in the last few weeks and his long kicking game has never really been there but some of us are very hard markers!

Sure are. I think our team is absolute top class and a decent halfback would win us the comp. Orford isnt even that unfortunately... his long kicking game is poor..  and his short kicks were the only good thing about him and even thats gone **** in the last few weeks. His inability to stand up in big games..  is HUGE. No point winning EVERY game and losing the big one.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4