Orford wins, you are kidding

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fro link said:
[quote author=Volley link=topic=178366.msg196198#msg196198 date=1220968797]
[quote author=Fro link=topic=178366.msg196183#msg196183 date=1220965467]
Some little c**t comes at me I am going to come right back at him

On an internet forum? Good one hero.

[/quote]

How so volley, you numnuts.

Neither of us threatened violence, we both gave as good as we got, I don't see the issue.

Or does that offend your delicate sensibilities petal?
[/quote]

How so? You're making out your some tough mofo because you used a few swear words on the internet. Good one champ.

Your first post was a pile of sh*t. The game's completely stuffed because Orford won the Dally M. You're a douchebag.

And Prince has already won a premiership with the tiggers.

Look at how bad the tiggers have been since he left.  He is a class above orford.

FFS, he has won the award, lets all get over it. Their may be other players out there that can claim to be better but at the end of the day, Orford is the one with the medal around his neck.

After 26 rounds he had the most votes from 'experts' in the game. You can't say much more than that.

I never thouhgt i'd see the day when a bunch of fan's complaine when their teams captain picked up the biggest individual prize in the game. Good on him I say. Well deserved.

Flip link said:
FFS, he has won the award, lets all get over it. Their may be other players out there that can claim to be better but at the end of the day, Orford is the one with the medal around his neck.

After 26 rounds he had the most votes from 'experts' in the game. You can't say much more than that.

I never thouhgt i'd see the day when a bunch of fan's complaine when their teams captain picked up the biggest individual prize in the game. Good on him I say. Well deserved.

Well Said FLIP !
End of story.

King link said:
[quote author=Flip link=topic=178366.msg196254#msg196254 date=1221014309]

Well Said FLIP !
End of story.
[/quote]

Exactly.. who cares who was injured for how long.. orford had the most points - thats how it works.. thats it! he's the winner!

We haven't had a Dally M winner since 1994.. who knows when the next one will come. Lets enjoy it and be happy for him!

Some tough mofo, that is so funny it is laughable :)

And King, Whilst Flip may or may not have a point, at least he isn't ignorant enough to try something as pigheaded as your "End of story".

Its called debate buddy, maybe you should try it sometime. Even Cliffy and I agree that the other has the right to his opinion, maybe you should finish school before playing with the big boys :)

I expected to see some of this rubbish on LU and the likes, but not on here

I guess that shows the stupidity on my part, i should have known better hahaha

Dan link said:
because the best and fairest player in the team isnt always the most skillful etc!

Simple really, I have had players in my teams voted best and fairest and they by far were not the BEST skillwise but they contributed the most to the team with what they had

Never won B&F for your team eh Dan ;)

Congratulations to Matt, like a few have said he has his limitations but so do most players. Even Johns had his "issues", Thurston has had a crap year and as has been mentioned he doesn't seem too good for team harmony. Maybe Prince is better but you can't have a team of superstars these days, I hope it helps Matts confidence because I think all these years of missing out on Origin and being labelled a choker have had a toll on him mentally.

Piss off and get some gay lovin in San Fran will ya.

By the way, your wife buys awesome birthday presents mate. I knocked over a few Dimple scotches last night. Thanks!!

Kiwi Eagle link said:
I expected to see some of this rubbish on LU and the likes, but not on here

I guess that shows the stupidity on my part, i should have known better hahaha

I agree especially considering the bitching and maoning on here about News Ltd and how they only love the purple pricks, for matty to get the award that is voted on by news ltd journo's is an accomplishment. Well done Matty!

clontaago link said:
Piss off and get some gay lovin in San Fran will ya.

By the way, your wife buys awesome birthday presents mate. I knocked over a few Dimple scotches last night. Thanks!!

haha yeah the woman knows how to buy piss - thats why I married her

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7