Orford to sign for..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
cant put the tries up we need somewhere to keep them.

fluffy not unless you want the site to go down the day after the game and stay down till the end of the month

We need free space & lots of bandwidth

comprehension people.

I said Monas is a flat track bully. You'd expect him to do well against a useless Newcastle.

How will he go next time we play the Broncos?

we have saints,brisbane,cowboys,,dogs at home and canberra,sharks,tigers at liechardt,penrith away in the next couple of months.the away venues are nightmare venues for us historically even though the opposition seem average.have not looked but has to be the worst run in.that will solve our silly little argument.we have played the top form sides-brisbane,saints and parra and have not really looked like it..no one questions monaghans ability to play average sides at home.the tough stuff is coming and so is the answer to the $64 question.lets let sleeping dogs lie and let the points table answer the question.and really it is not whether orford is better or not that matters as he is not coming.the question is and always has been can monaghan compete when it matters.if he cant then the club must look for options.if he can then we grab a prop and centre next year and we are in with a chance.the next 2 months will answer the question.bring it on.

the cowboys,broncos,eels and saints to fight it out.the rest are not in the same class or in the case of the dogs are too short on personnel.

ps.we have been lucky in one area of the draw.we only play cowboys,eels,roosters and melbourne once.seems a bonus.

well when the forwards do their job he will do his.

arghh its so hard for you to give Monas some bloody credit.

Very fair post from Sue. Kaza, if you read carefully the comments indicate that Monas played okay. Question raised is whether he can do it against the top sides under pressure. The next two months will tell!

If you cant give Monas credit for a solid game and scoring 2 tries. Then you lose credibility as far as I’m concerned!

Monas played very well. For Christ’s sake give credit were it’s due!

does anyone actually read what is being said about monas or just because his name comes up people assume that he is being bagged.

Vegas they are referring to mata's flat track bully comments not sue. Flat track bully is not credit

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2