Orford linked to Parra?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Volley link said:
I hope you're under 8 years of age jjai. That post is wack.
lmfao  ;D  yeah  i just read it  .. i fixed it up best i could lol @ wack.. mybe i was wacked on hydro when i posted who knows ..lol

didn't he make his debut for us? when we were the northern eagles? *shudder at the memories...*
then went to Melbourne and back to us?

DSM5 link said:
We were his third team Ryan.

Honestly, I don't care. He captained our team through a period that saw us become heavyweights again. I find it no co-incidence that after he left, we started to slide straight away.

Like it or no, we missed Ox this past season...both on and off the field.

I agree this year would have been better with Ox on the northern beaches, but I think Stewart on the field would also have made a difference! Also the past couple of years would have been different in terms of off field issues had the Beaver still been around... and BK!

And Eadie at the back could have been a very good replacement, and while we're at it, Toovs, Terry Randall and Ian Martin and a lot of others would have made 09 better.  I think the term 'great' is used a little to much on this site about the Stumpy One.  He was good in 08 but poor in 09.  He wanted to much to stay, and wouldn't countenance a two year contract, selfishly hanging on to long.  A 'great' player is  consistently way above average.  He was, and never will be a Manly 'great'.  Think Toovs for 'greatness'.

Geez..... still generating a healthy debate! Matt was terrific for us but we let him go at the right time.

Injuries had slowed him down and his kicking game deteriorated so much that effected his confidence.

If he does sign with another NRL club....good luck to both him and the club, they'll need it.

Dogs will need more luck than parra,if parra get ox they have a halfback,dogs get a five eighth/centre at halfback money

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2